....:::.... The Official 2009 - 2010 Chicago Bulls Season Thread ....:::.... vs BOSTON

^^ i think we take both games! thats my inner homer talking! I think we just have a lot more energy at home than on the road.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

^^ i think we take both games! thats my inner homer talking! I think we just have a lot more energy at home than on the road.

eyes.gif
. I think we lose both. Celtics have won like 9 or 10 straight and LAhas won around 11 straight

[h1]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/63413/20091215/bulls_want_rose_to_dominate_offensively/[/h1]
[h1]Bulls Want Rose To Dominate Offensively[/h1] [h1]
Rose_Derrick_chi.jpg
Dec 15, 2009 7:06 AM EST[/h1] [h1]Bulls point guard Derrick Rose says it's hard for him to take over a game with his own offense, but coach Vinny Del Negro wants to see him do just that.[/h1]

"Yeah, but it's hard when everybody's focusing on you on the court," Rose said Monday. "It's very hard being in the position where I'm the point guard and I'm supposed to pass the ball and everything.

This is not what I want to hear from him. Very discouraging especially when we're paying so poorly
smh.gif

Rose with 32 and 6 and a bulls win over the hawks tonight... not bad lol. This should tide us over until the next time we lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

Rose with 32 and 6 and a bulls win over the hawks tonight... not bad lol. This should tide us over until the next time we lose
laugh.gif
yeah i was pretty pleased with what i saw. Joe is just
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif

yeah i was pretty pleased with what i saw. Joe is just
pimp.gif

Pooh was hooping last night... thats what we need from him. and Joe... Well He's Joe So...
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
@ that W though

Bulls Want Rose To Dominate Offensively
[h1]
Rose_Derrick_chi.jpg
Dec 15, 2009 7:06 AM EST[/h1] [h1]Bulls point guard Derrick Rose says it's hard for him to take over a game with his own offense, but coach Vinny Del Negro wants to see him do just that.[/h1]

"Yeah, but it's hard when everybody's focusing on you on the court," Rose said Monday. "It's very hard being in the position where I'm the point guard and I'm supposed to pass the ball and everything.

say this then go out and put up 32 and 6

it seems like he doesnt believe in his game i hope that game helps him

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Great win over a really good team
yeah it was, i was flipping between that and the Cowboys game. I wish we could have got the ball to Rose at the end of regulation but they did agood job denying him. Good win last night. But Joe Johnson
sick.gif

ws9t1t.jpg

****RUMORED****

Talk about last week here in the NY/NJ area. He will probably be the next head coach in chicago

Back
Top Bottom