*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

Paul Pierce is a soft, drama queen, Los Angeles Faker.
roll.gif

Dude was in a WHEELCHAIR an hour ago.
laugh.gif

And why is dude snapping his head back when he gets fouled/scratched in the CHEST?!
eek.gif
AMAZING!!

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

My god Kobe has played a god awful game. 9-25? Straight 2004 finals numbers.

his teammates are shooting fairly well, don't know why he's shooting all these tough jumpers. why go away from trusting your teammates?

Not a fan of either team, but I think the officiating has been horribly biased in favor of the Celtics.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

This is a poorly officiated game.
watching those 80's games compared to this game makes me sick
sick.gif

half these 'fouls' would not have been called back then during the 'golden era'

kobe's taken maybe 3 BAD, FORCED shots all game, he's just missed a lot of easy shots by his standards, most have been in and out

NEVER MIND IT'S OVER ARE YOU SERIOUS

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Paul Pierce is a soft, drama queen, Los Angeles Faker.
roll.gif

Dude was in a WHEELCHAIR an hour ago.
laugh.gif

And why is dude snapping his head back when he gets fouled/scratched in the CHEST?!
eek.gif
AMAZING!!

you still crying?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kSpec

Not a fan of either team, but I think the officiating has been horribly biased in favor of the Celtics.

It has.... Lakers better get calls IN LA.

And man where is Kobe
tired.gif
tired.gif

I don't understand why he continues to shoot these jumpers when they have no answer for him on the block.

@%++ is goin on in that mind of his??? but he better get that %%*% together not now BUT RIGHT NOW

Mamba MVP:
pau is acting scared out there, demand the ball
He should be scared. If he gets fouled, it's not going to get called, and if he grazes the Celtics jersey of a fan sitting in the bleachers,Pierce is going to go to the line to shoot 2.

Back
Top Bottom