*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Officiating is really having little impact on this game. Maybe I'm missing something.

that's why this is going 7, they will make it happen

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

indifferent.gif
at you Lakers fans hating on Pierce saying he faked the injury.
he did. how is it hating? if its the truth?

how do they replay KGs dunk a million times?

only only show Kobe's superior dunk 1 time? from the worst angle too

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

this !@+! is rigged

Someone tell me how a guy goes from being carried off of his feet from the court to being able to get back on the court and play within 10 minutes? That mustbe one hell of a knee sleeve.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Officiating is really having little impact on this game. Maybe I'm missing something.
Agreed. It's not even that bad as a lot of people here are saying.

the whole Pierce going in and out thing seemed to really affect the 3rd quarter more than anything.

Originally Posted by jretro23

kobe needs to penetrate more than shooting jumpers, if phil puts the usual 4th quarter lineup in then lamar needs to be aggressive.

is useless cause they're not calling fouls when he or anyone else drives, but you tap the celtics and all the officials blow their whistles in unison,%@*!%

REFS ARE real inconsistent.

i don't think they're favoring the celtics. i feel they are being stupid on both sides. lakers are getting a few bad calls though.

eek.gif
you know things arent goin well when Ska is MADDD!!

On the real though Ska... comin from a dude who dont like to use excuses, i feel you...this is rediculous... i guess where just gonna have to play through itright?
eyes.gif

Homecourt advantage isnt supposed to be this obvious...

and oh man what a show the truth is putting on
eek.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom