*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

Originally Posted by kuruptygotti

KEEP SHOOTING KG...WEAR OFF THAT ENERGY!!! When KG gets 40 I will finally fear him.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

offense is running like a well-oiled machine so far, soon as Mamba gets his shot to falling, C's gonna be in some REAL trouble

and yes, kobe is just trying to get a feel for how they are gonna play him, hell it's worked damn near all season, he's just missed some shots he usually makes

{KLJ} Stop it. {KLJ}

Wilbon says KG was assertive?

#*** was he watchin...

"He needs more shots"

Well then, he has to demand then and take em.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Kobe shoots poorly and he's still so calm and just testing things out...

LeBron does it and his whole game is exposed.

What a joke.
laugh.gif

Ehh, I'm sure if we were losing everyone would be calling Kobe out... but we're not
wink.gif

Also, KG is having a relatively quiet game so far.
He should be demanding the ball every single time and getting down to the paint, we can't stop him

1st half done.

Kobe getting his teammates involved are good signs. I see him to be more aggressive in the second half.

Our bench is getting into it and they'll be ready to hit their shots.

Derek is doing wonders right now. Pau is getting his and Lamar is starting to get to the rack.

We need all the rebounds we can get and if we play better defense, we'll come out with the win.

I miss Inside the NBA with Kenny and Charles... this would be the most Epic Finals if only it had them... well it still is but they would be the icing on thecake.
Anyways, good last 6 minutes... I had to work 8am-830pm CST, so I recorded the Game.. but stupid So You Think You Can Dance took presence since that startedone hour before
mad.gif

so I missed the first hour.

LETS GO LAKERS!

Good 1st half...
KG needs to demand the ball more and take more shots; initiate the offense. Still anyone's game.

there was a point where it felt like the refs made a call every trip down for the C.

Good game so far, Phil has a great scheme workin to stop the Truth. now somethin need to be drawn up for KG.

like i said early on KG is just shooting jump shots and is hot. come 4th QTR time he going to be ghost

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I miss Inside the NBA with Kenny and Charles... this would be the most Epic Finals if only it had them... well it still is but they would be the icing on the cake.
Anyways, good last 6 minutes... I had to work 8am-830pm CST, so I recorded the Game.. but stupid So You Think You Can Dance took presence since that started one hour before
mad.gif

so I missed the first hour.

LETS GO LAKERS!

The ABC crew sucks.

He should be demanding the ball every single time and getting down to the paint, we can't stop him
Exactly.

For someone so 'intense' and physical on D....his game is the complete opposite offensively.

good half.......... kobe needs to drive it in more instead of taking jump shots nobody on the C's can guard him

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Kobe shoots poorly and he's still so calm and just testing things out...

LeBron does it and his whole game is exposed.

What a joke.
laugh.gif

I see what you're getting at....

But you're statement isn't really applicable because Bron isn't even in Kobe's galaxy.

This is like comparing Moses to Jesus. Yeah they're both great....but at the end of the day Jesus is still holy and Moses is still a mortal human being.

/sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom