*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

FIsh is deadly from the 3pt line in the playoffs, celics not respecting Rambo, Sasha, and particularly Fish....foolish Doc foolish

5 point lead with the refs slurping the celtics HARD

amazing
eek.gif
pimp.gif

FIsh is deadly from the 3pt line in the playoffs, celics not respecting Rambo, Sasha, and particularly Fish....foolish Doc foolish

Great half I'd say. Kobe isn't shooting well but he got his teammates involved. Everyone else seems to be shooting well. If Kobe erupts, the game isover.

Great half I'd say. Kobe isn't shooting well but he got his teammates involved. Everyone else seems to be shooting well. If Kobe erupts, the game isover.

so why does this commerical that starts off that i dont no how to swim half to have a blackman doing it?
smh.gif

so why does this commerical that starts off that i dont no how to swim half to have a blackman doing it?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom