*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

offense is running like a well-oiled machine so far, soon as Mamba gets his shot to falling, C's gonna be in some REAL trouble

and yes, kobe is just trying to get a feel for how they are gonna play him, hell it's worked damn near all season, he's just missed some shots heusually makes

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

Yeah but last year that was Kwame Brown.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i feel bad for how much kwame gets hated on...well nevermind garbage *** scrub
laugh.gif

offense is running like a well-oiled machine so far, soon as Mamba gets his shot to falling, C's gonna be in some REAL trouble

and yes, kobe is just trying to get a feel for how they are gonna play him, hell it's worked damn near all season, he's just missed some shots heusually makes

Good first half with 3-10 shooting from Kobe. Celtics are going to be tougher in the second half though you know Paul Pierce is gonna come out strong andattacking. I love what Fisher and Gasol are doing so far though. Good efficient off from Gasol and as always Fisher draining big shots.

Kobe gets switched on him, and The guy takes one dribble and kicks it out...

Gota be kiddin me.

Good first half with 3-10 shooting from Kobe. Celtics are going to be tougher in the second half though you know Paul Pierce is gonna come out strong andattacking. I love what Fisher and Gasol are doing so far though. Good efficient off from Gasol and as always Fisher draining big shots.

Ray Allen and Paul Pierce better find a way to step up otherwise this series will be over quick.

You think he's just sizing up the game and the series like against SA in game 1? I mean, seeing ho they are going to play him? Seems to be the trendnow...good signs for half #2

Gota be kiddin me.

Gota be kiddin me.

Gota be kiddin me.

Gota be kiddin me.

Ray Allen and Paul Pierce better find a way to step up otherwise this series will be over quick.

Gota be kiddin me.

Back
Top Bottom