*The Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 1 Post ~~ CELTICS vs LAKERS Vol. Stern got his way

Fisher gotta realize Cassell likes to hold the ball over his defenders shoulder b4 he shoots. Ficker gotta lighten his knees on his defensive stance so hisshoulders can be up higher.

smh.gif
ET would make his 1st 2 shots of the damn playoffs against us

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

smh.gif
ET would make his 1st 2 shots of the damn playoffs against us

I like how he couldn't play for the Clips because he was injured and the day he went to Boston, he was ready to go. Freaking straight out of the movieAliens!

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

I rather lets ET score then PP or Allen
No, thats the problem. Against the Celtics, the big three will ALWAYS get their points. Its the same thing that happened to the Lakers in 04. The bigname guys got theirs, but the role players were shut down. The same has to be done against Boston.

However, ET had his Wheaties this morning apparently.

Oh God.

Mark Jackson just said that Kobe is on the same level of Jordan.

Dude just let a fire continue through the night in the heaviest forest in the world.

Shut the %!%$ up Mark, I'm happy that you think Kobe is so great but calling his as great as MJ publicly is just gonna bring more hate.

I want the Lakers to win and im a Kobe fan..but Mark Jackson is smokin that pipe to say Kobe is as good as Jordan..

Back
Top Bottom