• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how'd Wayne Ellington look tonight?

glad we have him locked up long term, nice bright spot for our young core

Nicola Melli was just named to the Rising Stars competition as a replacement for Ayton.

Still no Mitch.

“Young core” LOL

Mitch is 20th in the league for PER. The only 2nd year players higher than Mitch right now is Doncic (2nd), Trae (13).

Y’all can’t be that patient with Frank and already writing RJ and Mitch off. Mitch is probably missing out the most on not having that PG we need. Fast breaks, alley, mismatches, a PG would have him more involved.

Knox needs to play like he wanna win.

Last edited:
Damn, some really great pics,. Always wanted to take a road trip across the country. Enjoy, that's definitely gonna be a moment in your life you never forget.

Good luck out in Portland don ramon don ramon You have to hit a Blazers game before the season is out.

left nyc on fri jan 31st. on my way to my new home in portland.
pretty epic road trip i'm on, guys. currently in moab, utah (last pic)
just wanted to share some sights. this country is ****ing huge.
please don't make fun of me (too much)

IMG_1524.jpg

20200208_164151.jpg

20200207_155514.jpg

20200209_180834.jpg

20200211_092652.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

20200211_141035.jpg

20200211_175814.jpg
Wow congrats man what made you choose over there?

On the other hand why shouldn’t we keep Miller? He was good with the g league team, took a 4-18 team to a 13-18, almost 4x more wins same damn roster, same year, top 5 in d past few weeks.

Now if we had a better roster like everyone in here think we need?

Give the man his shot

Hope it wasn't posted already, but must read:

RETIRED NBA

FEB 13 2020
People got jokes.

Everyone, it seems like.

Jokes for days.

When the topic is Eddy Curry, the jokes just come easy. It’s been that way for more than a decade. And even after all these years that I’ve been out of the league, when my name comes up online or on social media or whatever, somehow a bunch of people … still got jokes.

It’s like … Eddy Curry?

Do you remember how fat that guy was? OMG OMG LOLOLOL.

Or

How do you play in the NBA and get your house foreclosed on, bro? Like, wow. Come on, son. Hahaha.

Or

I heard that dude actually tried to have sex with the guy who was his personal driver. LOLOLOL. WTF, bro? Dude had issues.

And then basically everyone just LOLs together online and has a good time at my expense.

Hahahaha. LOL, bro. HAHAHA. Fat-***, broke-*** Eddy Curry. HAHAHAHAHAHA. What a joke!

I’m 37 now, a grown-*** man. So I can take it. People can say whatever they want. I’ll live.

But at the same time … you know what? People really do need to know something.

People need to realize that….

Not everything is a joke, bro.

Wow congrats man what made you choose over there?
appreciate the support guys. i'm from queens originally and been in bk for nearly two decades. it was just time to leave the city. been wanting more (& cheaper) space within a smaller (liberal) city for a few years now. plus access to natural surroundings. portland hit everything that i think would make me and my girl happy. plus cheap, legal bud heh. in salt lake city today, boise over the weekend and portland on sunday after 16 days on the road. been such an amazing trip

Back
Top Bottom