The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can’t front. 36 and 37 on a back to back surprised me...then the 40 last night had me a tad bit concerned.

Hoping Fiz takes his time and slows down RJ when he needs to and doesn’t lean on him too much with fans calling for his job.

He is playing too much. Rookies usually hit a rookie wall and get fatigued when over being “overplayed”. Just because he’s young doesn’t mean his body can handle this type of work for 82 games. Expect a slight decline come around all star break and then pick back up towards the end of the season.

what’s DSJRs potential if he puts it all together ?

A better Kyle Lowry, a DLillard with worse defense ?

what’s DSJRs potential if he puts it all together ?

A better Kyle Lowry, a DLillard with worse defense ?
What? No absolutely not. He will never touch those players with a 50 foot pole. Better Lowry?

His peak if everything works out is a steady rotation player, probably bench 6th man type. I don’t see that happening soon though because he doesn’t offer any skills you want in a role player.

What? No absolutely not. He will never touch those players with a 50 foot pole. Better Lowry?

His peak if everything works out is a steady rotation player, probably bench 6th man type. I don’t see that happening soon though because he doesn’t offer any skills you want in a role player.
More like JR Smith ....

Thing about JR is he could stroke it and play defense, but I guess we’re talking about best case scenarios here.

Im thinking that guy who can come off the bench and run the second unit for a bit and you know he’s gonna take some bad shots and play no D but it’s cool because your second unit is a bunch of defensive non shooters. That’s where I see DSJ fitting in.

Someone dies, someone gets hurt, and Fiz still refuses to start Frank.

Bigger Than Basketball 30 for 30 coming soon.

RJ starting at PG tonight because Fiz says he “didn’t wanna lose Frank to foul trouble early”

:sick: :smh:

Fiz is a ******* scumbag man ....

Cant wait for this MF to get the boot.

Like I'm legit angry .....

God takes Pops and leaves us Fiz ... so ******* unfair!

Back
Top Bottom