The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pat was 23 when he became a Knick and no floodarea floodarea im not comparing him to Ewing. Just trying to be positive for once.
Ewing played all 4 years in college...Obi a 22 year old sophomore, if yo wasn’t dominating them teenagers he was playing against then thats a problem :lol:

Pat dominated at Georgetown for 4 years n still came out the same age as Obi having a good year n a half at Dayton

Last edited:
Funny how every single person gave us a draft grade of C or worse. It’s w.e I’m over it.

Since we value the 8th seed so much just give FVV w.e he wants. We’ll regret not being in the running for a top 5 pick in 2021 to be stuck in purgatory.

Obi not the one to single-handedly turn the franchise around anyway. I don’t think there was a player in the draft that could do that. Hopefully they can get him to play defense, and that’s that.

Ewing played all 4 years in college...Obi a 22 year old sophomore, if yo wasn’t dominating them teenagers he was playing against then thats a problem :lol:

Pat dominated at Georgetown for 4 years n still came out the same age as Obi having a good year n a half at Dayton
He don’t wanna hear rational reason man

Not even sure he has a point to what he spews

Everything dude says about Obi ultimately stems back to his hatred for Frank which tells you all you need to know :lol:

I said I did not want Obi. He looks like a solid player. I just wanted a pg. I think he can be a John Collins type sans the rebounding?

we got him. I hope he does well. Now we gotta pair him with a guy that can run the pick and roll effectively, and hit the 3.

Just logged in to say that dennis smith jr is a a bum of an nba player. I think hes a loser and a skill less player who jumps high sometimes. I dont even know if hes still on the roster but i hopw he ends up playing overseas and gets into fights because thats what he really wants to do. He sucks .

Funny how every single person gave us a draft grade of C or worse. It’s w.e I’m over it.

Since we value the 8th seed so much just give FVV w.e he wants. We’ll regret not being in the running for a top 5 pick in 2021 to be stuck in purgatory.
Bro ...

Like what you be saying makes no sense.

If we did horribke (F-) why wouldn't you be happy? I mean, that just makes up top runner for worst record in the league. LoL

Now you asking to sign FVV to makes us a what exactly? I rather stick we what we have and run it.

Just logged in to say that dennis smith jr is a a bum of an nba player. I think hes a loser and a skill less player who jumps high sometimes. I dont even know if hes still on the roster but i hopw he ends up playing overseas and gets into fights because thats what he really wants to do. He sucks .
200.gif

We get it, Obis a bum and can’t learn Defense because he’s 22 and not 19. And FVV deserves a 100 Mil contract because he had one good season at age 26 averaging 17pg on 41% shooting. Don’t understand that logic at all.

I’m all for letting RJ run wild for a season splitting duties with Frank/DSJ.

Whats DJ Augustine up to?

I’ll be taking three years off of the Knicks probably. I’m not watching Fortnite run around out there on Forrest Gump legs.

At least Russ is exciting and fun to watch. Sometimes frustrating too.

WHAT IN THE **** HAVE YOU SEEN FROM HAYWARD THE LAST COUPLE YEARS THAT SCREAMS PAY HIM BIG MONEY?!?!? **** THAT ****IN GUY

DONT EVEN INVITE THE KNICKS TO THIS SEASON. NBA WAS BETTER WITHOUT THEM.

Thread in shambles I love it. I love y’all too.

Why can’t we go after Bogdan though? like I rather give 45 mill to him over 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom