The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shroeder would have been solid. I could see 20, 8 and 5 easily.

Add the Thibs effect on defense, he woulda been tough.

27 is usually entering your prime. Especially in this instance. Schroeder just had his best season.

Danny green and 28th pick is a really good trade for Lakers.

I’m sure Eldrid Payton & 28th pick could land us Schroeder

The only caveat to getting Schroeder is he could just walk next year...... with that said Hell yeah we should have tried to trade for him.

Not mad mad but I think the Knicks really could’ve benefited from Paul and the Suns didn’t give up much for Paul’s leadership. Don’t matter who you have on a team, you need top tier leadership to be successful.

Harden to Nets not making sense. Him and Pyrie too ball dominant. KD gonna be dealing with two Westbrooks. :lol:

Paul was always the pipe dream move for me so I’m not mad at the deal

Both sides will benefit and with Oubre’s jump last season he was a centerpiece I don’t think we could’ve matched

Ight, CP was legit the only name I would have liked to come here & give Melo a storybook ending.

Moving along, I wonder if the Knicks will be active draft night or just stand pat.

I guess Westbrook or Gordon it is :lol:. Wouldn’t mind seeing what Derozan would cost once we settle the PG situation.

At this point Im confused.

Either Leon is scared or he's a real GM.

Helping the Rockets is just that, helping them get rid of that contract and we shouldn't be giving anything of significance.

However, I truely believe that a Randle Frank (main)and either the Clips or One of the Mavs pick would have been better than what the Suns offered.

But Thibs might see all the potential Frank has and is willing to roll the dice.

I mean maybe thibs screaming type of coaching might light a fire under the kids ***. Honestly who knows, every player responds to different coaches differently.

When I played I liked a coach that screamed but with control. That’s the sort of coach that got the most out of me. When I coached I had to take some kids to the side and talk to them quietly and get them motivated that way.

Well we all know the nice guy approach ain’t been working with Frank. But thibs is an old school hardass who may just get something out of him. If thibs can’t do it than maybe Pop could and if not those 2 then ship him back to France to do modeling.

Back
Top Bottom