The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk if it was Miller or Elfrid Payton, but this team would easily be in the playoff hunt. WIth Fiz, there were at least 5 games that we lost due to his coaching deficiencies.

That 2020 pick would hurt less to trade.

Zero interest in DLo, he’s not worth the money he’s getting and he’s garbage on defense. I’m happy we didn’t get him.

I liked Morris a lot, he was one of the highlights of the season and he balled out for us. We did the right thing.
Buggin, the Knicks haven’t had a better point guard than Dlo in the last 5 years if not almost the decade. He might not be worth all that money, but he would make the team better in a couple ways.

you give up a unprotected pick for bargnani but wont give one up for russell smh... we have like a 1000 draft picks and we could have easily gave the warriors an unprotected pick which would be dallas pick anyway... im not mad the trade didnt happen just mad that we didnt make a solid offer... at the end of the day the wolves had the better player to trade in wiggins which solidified the deal... now that we miss out on russell we are basically rolling the dice on a PG in this years draft which is pretty weak

WTF is a double draft?
The year they allow high school kids to declare at the same time as college freshman who were forced to go to school can declare. So in theory, you’d have twice as much talent in the pool for one year. We need to add like three or four more picks to take advantage of that ****.

Can't wait for tonight to see our saviour Harkless?

The type of trade that our franchise needed.

Can't wait for tonight to see our saviour Harkless?

The type of trade that our franchise needed.

AFCF3E93-F319-43A6-A114-D2F73ABE5ED0.jpeg

“New York needs a voice, New York needs a leader, someone that is going to preach patience, New York needs a New Yorker”
- Stephen A. Smith

AFCF3E93-F319-43A6-A114-D2F73ABE5ED0.jpeg

“New York needs a voice, New York needs a leader, someone that is going to preach patience, New York needs a New Yorker”
- Stephen A. Smith

SAS seems like the type of dude that you can offer gum and breath mints and his bad breath still overpowers all of it.

what's the point of all the draft picks if you always pick the wrong guy? we got Frank and Knox instead of Mitchell and Shai smh...I just hope the next few drafts go well but from past history doesn't look promising
You can say "why stock draft picks if we can't draft", but you could equally say "why make trades when we suck at trading" and "why sign FAs when we suck at signing free agents". basically we just suck at everything.

I'm just thankful we didn't end up trading for Malik Monk which was apparently Mills' last hurrah. IDK maybe Rose can be good at one of the above.

Last edited:
We need as much cheap young talent as possible so trading picks isn’t beneficial.

I’m a fan of DLo but not for no lotto picks so I’m fine with missing out on that move.

The argument works both ways. We can’t trade for stars, we only trade away stars. KP was the best player we drafted in over 20 years. That’s crazy. Then we end up trading him (clearly a Mills move at this point) to clear cap space? That’s wild. Look at Miami. They just got rid of 30 million dollars without trading one young player.

Now Mike Miller is gunning for the playoffs to save his job. Zero development even with a Morris trade to free up playing time. He could be the greatest coach ever, yet we’re still about to bring in some recycled NY bum (aka Mark Jackson).

The decisions we make are terrible. Whoever said we suck at everything is 1000% right.

and since we are trash at everything i dont understand the timing of hiring of a president so quick... we are terrible so its not like we making the playoffs or making a big trade anytime soon....minuswell wait and be patient in hiring a new president... no need to make another bad hire

Back
Top Bottom