• B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RJ played great

Morris and Randle balled

Payton is nice. Played smart basketball

Referees are terrible

got out rebounded, fouled way too much and didnt get to the free throw line... randle, morris, and rj played good games and knox and payton were decent but thats about it... nothing else from the rest of the team... they need to defend better, rebound better which consists of effort and get to the free throw line... they seem so content with shooting jumpers all game but you need a balance with getting to the basket too

We didn't even need a run. We just had to not implode.

THIS

Frank had an opportunity to give Elfred Peyton a decent breather with some quality minutes after Dennis **** the ******* bed in the first half, and Frank not only blew it.........but he killed the momentum we built too

RJ played great

Morris and Randle balled

Payton is nice. Played smart basketball

Referees are terrible

nice recap.DSJR sucks man. We’re even worse when he’s on the floor. I can’t believe I’m going to say it, but Payton is our best PG. I’m happy with what I saw from RJ. Took it to the cup and didn’t settle for jumpers like the rest. Fiz is trash. Zero offensive flow. Randle played how I expected. didn’t expect Morris to be our leading scorer.

RJ's first step isn't great, and he dribbles really high but somehow, someway he gets to the paint and finishes.

Being a big wing helps him a lot, he barrels through people and has good timing and touch.

we really should've just gave Noah Vonleh this Bobby Portis money

easily my most hated Knick in a long time

They competed so I’m not mad at them. I also don’t have high expectations. But Fiz with his randomness starters and picking who plays based off how he feels is just a bad idea for a bad team. A lot of our young guys just need reps in general mainly our PGs. If Fiz isn’t going to let them flat out die in their swords then what are we doing. Showcase the guys and then shop them. Payton has years under his belt starting for different franchises. You have to see what DSJR and Frank really are. I personally would take the ball out of Franks hands completely and have him in the gym shooting open 3 pointers. Defense is his best attribute. DSJR is still a question mark. Anyone coming into a game walking on eggshells is going to rarely perform well.

THIS

Frank had an opportunity to give Elfred Peyton a decent breather with some quality minutes after Dennis **** the ****ing bed in the first half, and Frank not only blew it.........but he killed the momentum we built too
While I'm not a Frank apologist, I believe him not seeing any action in the first half affected his play. Fiz is trash with his rotations.

Fizdale is great at making friends & saying the right things.

Not great at actually coaching basketball.

Yeah that quote, he was trying too hard.

I'm not mad we lost cause I expected that but how we lost is sickening. You got the lead and then just go to complete **** and start chucking terrible shots like we're down by 50.

Yeah that quote, he was trying too hard.

I'm not mad we lost cause I expected that but how we lost is sickening. You got the lead and then just go to complete **** and start chucking terrible shots like we're down by 50.

the worst part about it is that is how the game started. then they found some rhythm and started making shots. when it mattered again, they went back to iso pull ups smh. this is when the coach is supposed to call timeout and draw up some plays or instill some type of motion.

Back
Top Bottom