The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not saying RJ is trash but he def has been somewhat disappointing compared to other Rookies in his class.

Outside of Ja, Paschall, and Herro he's out played all the other rookies. Most the guys who are playing consistent ball are the 3-4 year players which is sort of expected.

Nunn's story is great but he's like 35 years old.

Outside of Ja, Paschall, and Herro he's out played all the other rookies. Most the guys who are playing consistent ball are the 3-4 year players which is sort of expected.

Nunn's story is great but he's like 35 years old.
It’s that his level of play/impact compared to other rookies that were drafted after him is not that far off. (His play hasn’t distanced himself from other rookies that were drafted after him)I understand he’s only 19, maybe my expectations were too high but I’m def somewhat disappointed.

I feel you. I honestly had super low expectations. Knew he was a high IQ player with the right attitude. But I thought he legit can't shoot or go right at all. He's shown he's capable of doing both so far (inconsistently though).

An actual PG will work wonders for him. A lot of his %s plummeted when Fiz had him running point. He needs to be on the wings and continue moving without the ball. So far from what he's shown, I'm satisfied.

We really gotta find takers for Knox and DSJ though. Its just sad at this point the amount of opportunities they got and still haven't shown any improvement.

I don’t want that contract though. It would be different if he only had 1 or 2 years left, but 3 is rough.
His point guard mentorship would be worth it and vital to these young guys and future young pgs. Kinda like with JKidd

Our cap space really doesnt matter.

Who would we miss out spending money on in 2023 free agency?

I just have a feeling Mills and Perry are about to do a dumb trade before the deadline.
They will.

Their jobs are on the line the rest of the season and all of next year if they make it to next season.

Last edited:
I think we could package Knox & Morris to Denver for Porter. I'd rather DSJ gone than Knox though.

The announcer said “Randle is convinced he’s a 3 point shooter” and of course Randle bricked it.

Just tuned in and these guys are playing pretty well. Knox just has to stop going under the screen.

RJ stinks too
BBCB0A7D-A115-431B-B403-8DE3A1891EE5.png

I think we could package Knox & Morris to Denver for Porter. I'd rather DSJ gone than Knox though.

I think Morris and Knox would be too much. I have faith in MPJr but he still has to prove he can be durable with his injury concerns.
Morris on the Clippers would be a great addition for them tho

Back
Top Bottom