The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the air punching I'm talking about.

It is what it is. I just choose to not get wrapped in the media angle of things. The Knicks give me enough to be upset about.

I mean what player comes back from a major injury and puts up good numbers in their first year? Look at PG, Hayward, etc they all looked like crap. Every team in the league would still offer him the max.

In reality what are we gonna say if RJ says he wants to bounce. That’s on the FO too. Players are smartening up these days, they hear the noise. It’s w.e though, the move set us back just like every single move they made since hired.

60 more games till they’re gone.

Ramona is repulsive. I know the box smells like spoiled feta
giphy.gif

Marc Berman (@NYPost_Berman) Tweeted:
Most depressing part of 115-87 loss to Portland was their last three lottery picks shot 3 of 21. Ntilikina (1-5) Knox (1-7), Barrett (1-9).

Y'all talking about a whole lot of nothing for a while now :lol:

Front office been trash. No more trash than 5 years ago, 10 years ago or even 15 years ago. Stars don't come here and the FO overall policy for 20 years has never been focusing on youth. Its always been bad trades for stars and overpay out of their prime stars.

If the front office is really dedicated with a building an eventual good team through the draft and acquiring young players the fandom is gonna have to accept that this team will legitimately suck for potentially the next 4-7 years.

Now that fact especially hurts cuz we've sucked mostly for 20 seasons but that was following a different policy on how to make a good team but if this is the way its gonna be done it has to be maintained.

With the rumors of who is being pursued for GM and coach seems yall (and maybe even Dolan) want to go back to the quick fix attempt program.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom