The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The culture is so toxic it almost doesn't matter who they bring in, the toxicity wins. You've likely all worked in toxic environment and see how the pressure from the top makes people adjust and react out of fear, sweep something under the rug instead of fixing it. Even if you had initial promise, passion and plans either you adjust to the toxic pressure or leave. Or get fired anyways. The entire management has to be revamped because they're so used to the environment they can't see wrong anymore.

The culture is so toxic it almost doesn't matter who they bring in, the toxicity wins. You've likely all worked in toxic environment and see how the pressure from the top makes people adjust and react out of fear, sweep something under the rug instead of fixing it. Even if you had initial promise, passion and plans either you adjust to the toxic pressure or leave. Or get fired anyways. The entire management has to be revamped because they're so used to the environment they can't see wrong anymore.

All of this. Which is why the only way is for the top dog (Dolan) to leave in order for the culture to REALLY change. But I’m a broken record saying this so it doesn’t matter lol

From the new signings, only dude I would extend is Morris at a discount.

Trade Randle for a 3rd rounder (sarcastic) and let everyone walk.

Taj and Payton for vet minimum are cool, but only coming from the bench.

From the new signings, only dude I would extend is Morris at a discount.

Trade Randle for a 3rd rounder (sarcastic) and let everyone walk.

Taj and Payton for vet minimum are cool, but only coming from the bench.

None of those takes are logical whatsoever

Screenshot_20191209-160700.png

None of those takes are logical whatsoever
What is illogical?

If you can sign Morris at a discount keep him.

Trade Randle for whatever you can get.

Sign Taj and Payton for vet minimum if they want or let then walk. I see Payton commanding more but Taj not so much more.

Let everyone walk ....

Please explain.

Back
Top Bottom