The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by chino905

lol Unfortunetly Zero has no quotes. I've looked all over for it.

Here's a couple:
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Zero_(Mega_Man)
Yesssssss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the sig makes the gap automatcially. When i edit, it looks like theres no space between at all, but when i post, it shows a big gap.

Originally Posted by sunny559

can someone tell me why the third line of my sig wont show?
I don't know if this will work but

When you're making your sig go to the top right corner of the box and there are some arrows (going up down and both) try clicking on the last one with botharrows and that should make your sig box big enough to the content.

Originally Posted by chino905

I think the sig makes the gap automatcially. When i edit, it looks like theres no space between at all, but when i post, it shows a big gap.

Okay, try instead of making spaces, put < br> (without the space) in between each section of the sig.
IE: For mine, it would be like T-E-A-M C-A-P-C-O-M: Yang< br>TOUROU ZAN!< br>"Each wound is punishment for your careless training."

Originally Posted by sunny559

can someone tell me why the third line of my sig wont show?

Because NT sigs have a 5 line limit, so anything after that automatically gets cut off, so you better find a way to decrease the size of your sig.

Originally Posted by Rafool

sig check...again.

Hmm, I think the "Sonic Boom" and "Are you man enough to fight with me?" are too small and the "Team Capcom" is too big. Maybe ifyou increase and decrease them a little bit.

oppss didn't see the third line.

T-E-A-M-C-A-P-C-O-M: G.U.I.L.E
SONIC BOOM!!!
Are you man enough to fight with me?

Back
Top Bottom