The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by The Minister

late night team capcom
pimp.gif

Yessir!
23rwb39.gif
c15251be4e3e4333850943788024bbbb9a2ee5b.gif
c15251be4e3e4333850943788024bbbb9a2ee5b.gif
and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
the Venom vs. Deadpool gif.

Originally Posted by BlackFalcon23

i just signed a new deal with capcom asia

i also brought the secret of the scrolling sig with me

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo Mister916 can you make me a Shoma .gif with him doing 1 of 3moves on a Marvel character, preferably Spiderman or somebody important in Marvel (except deadpool, too overused). My most preferable would be the CycloneSwing 1:12, my second favorite is the Super Fastball Move 0:51 and my 3rd favmove is his the Grab 1:26. If you could do one of those moves for me as an avy it would be deeply appreciated.
happy.gif

whats good just getting off from work, off today and the weekend (thank god)

,but i read all the pages i missed seems like team marvel is falling apart lol

whats good with the avy
frown.gif

i want to be apart of this but the only character I ever use on capcom is akuma/shin akuma/ gouki? someone already has akuma and shin akuma so I want to beshin gouki if that isn't already taken.

Originally Posted by allalon1

i want to be apart of this but the only character I ever use on capcom is akuma/shin akuma/ gouki? someone already has akuma and shin akuma so I want to be shin gouki if that isn't already taken.

Morining Team.

Soory man all those characters are taken. We still have plenty of other characters let listed and not listed that you can chosoe. You can also propose modifiedcharacters (MUGEN) for us to aprove

Were there any other characters from any other game series that we can interest you in: Rival Schools, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil, Omnimusha, Ducktales, thelist goes on and on.

illwill8710 wrote:

Morining Team.

Soory man all those characters are taken. We still have plenty of other characters let listed and not listed that you can chosoe. You can also propose modified characters (MUGEN) for us to aprove

Were there any other characters from any other game series that we can interest you in: Rival Schools, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil, Omnimusha, Ducktales, the list goes on and on.

What about True Gouki? The literal translation of Shin Gouki from Japanese?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Mister916

Hello Team Capcom. First and foremost i would like to apologize to Cell i must've forgot about your request.

If anyone wants an avy/gif of your character attacking another it would be much easier on me if you found your own opponent so i don't have to look around.

If you request an avy/gif from now on, I will not get to it until late tomorrow evening or early friday.

Here Rafool, I should charge you for this one.
e7faqc.gif

eek.gif
MY EXACT REACTION!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks a lot man. WOW.
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by allalon1

illwill8710 wrote:

Morining Team.

Soory man all those characters are taken. We still have plenty of other characters let listed and not listed that you can chosoe. You can also propose modified characters (MUGEN) for us to aprove

Were there any other characters from any other game series that we can interest you in: Rival Schools, Darkstalkers, Resident Evil, Omnimusha, Ducktales, the list goes on and on.

Well there's always Cyber Akuma.

LetItRock wrote:

allalon1 wrote:
illwill8710 wrote:

Morining Team.

Well there's always Cyber Akuma.

Yeah i forgot about ole boy Cyber Akuma from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, Cyber Akuma it is

Good Morning Team Capcom!

allalon1- Welcome to The Team. Cyber Akuma. Good Choice. Let us know if you need a sig.

XCellzisCrack- You Still didn't get an avy??I'm sure 916 will come through with it today though. Trust.

FlyJr22- Welcome to the Team as well. My cousin used to whip me all thetime in rival schools lol. And I don't know if 916 can do the sig that you are requesting. If so, try to find another for him to do.

And Ill Will, I think we should update the first page with available characters. Does anyone want to volunteer and form a list of top Capcom characters thatare still available?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I would, but I only know about the MegaMan series, some of the hundreds of Street Fighter chracters, and basically near to nothing about ResidentEvil, Rival Schools, Devil May Cry, etc. lol and Ill Will, you still didn't take out ProtoMan as a taken character b/c Air STi swapped Protoman forStrider.

Yo Mister916, can you make an avy of Cyber Akuma perfoming his thunder gou shower on omega red?

Heres a gif image of the thunder gou shower
ca-super2.gif

UPDATE
here are the Updated List of Characters Still Available. Ill Will, Update when you can. And if anyone sees a character or series that i missed,post it so we can update on the first page. Thanks.

Street Fighter Series

Birdie

Chung-Li

C. Viper

Dhalsim

El Fuerte

Eagle

Evil Sakura

Gill

Hugo

Rolento

Rose

Rufus

Seth

T.Hawk

Yun Lee

Viewtiful Joe Series

Sexy Silvia

Captain Blue

Blade MasterAlastor

Jet

Resident Evil Series

Albert Wesker

Claire Redfield

Jill Valentine

Leon S. Kennedy

Nemesis

RebeccaChambers

Zombie

Hunk

Sheva

Tyrant

Devil May Cry Series

Argosax theChaos

Arius

Arkham

Lady

Lucia

Mundus

Nero

Sanctus

Sparda

Trish

Vergil

Power Stone Series

Edward Falcon

Apollus

Rouge

Wang-Tang

Ryoma

Ayame

Jack

Galuda

Gunrock

Kraken

Valgas

Pete

JuliaWhitepearl

Gourmand

Accel

Pride Falcon

Mel

MegaMan Series

Axl

Cut Man

Dr.Wiley

GutsMan

MegaMan EXE

MegaMan Juno

ProtoMan

Roll Casket (From MegaManLegends)

Rush

Sigma

SnakeMan

Tiesel Bonne

Tron Boone

Darkstalkers Series

Anakaris
Bishamon
Felicia
Morrigan Aensland
Pyron
Rikuo
Sasquatch
Victor
Anita
Hsien-Ko
Baby Bonnie Hood
Q-Bee

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

What about Claire Redfield, Hunk, Sheva, Tyrant from RE series? just helping out

Thanks man. lol I'm not familiar with resident evil so I knew I left some out.

Originally Posted by XCellzisCrack

whats good just getting off from work, off today and the weekend (thank god)

,but i read all the pages i missed seems like team marvel is falling apart lol

whats good with the avy
frown.gif
lol i said it like 3 times if you guys want me to make those sort of avys look for your opponent.

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

What about Claire Redfield, Hunk, Sheva, Tyrant from RE series? just helping out

Thanks man. lol I'm not familiar with resident evil so I knew I left some out.
It's cool man you can't know everything ya know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

yo Mister916 can you make me a Shoma .gif with him doing 1 of 3 moves on a Marvel character, preferably Spiderman or somebody important in Marvel (except deadpool, too overused). My most preferable would be the Cyclone Swing 1:12, my second favorite is the Super Fastball Move 0:51 and my 3rd fav move is his the Grab 1:26. If you could do one of those moves for me as an avy it would be deeply appreciated.
happy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/-tGWFlwUiiI&rel=1
I could make one of those your avy but i wouldn't add a character in there cause it wouldn't look as good.

Yo Mister916, can you make an avy of Cyber Akuma perfoming his thunder gou shower on omega red?

Heres a gif image of the thunder gou shower
ca-super2.gif

I'll see what i could do.

Back
Top Bottom