The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Can I have Dr. Light? I've already got an avy even though it's not animated.
yes you can. just put the avy on, and put the Team Capcom sig on, and post again in this thread so we and everyone else knows, and doesn'ttake your character.

I'm looking into another avy.....

Help anyone?
nerd.gif

Check check. Hmm, it looks like the font for Dr. Light isn't consistent with the rest of the sig

RaFool- PM Sent for more avys of Guile.

bkdan1- hmm the font looks consistent to me. Maybe you just need to space out "Dr. Light" but putting - after each letter. ex: D-R-. L-I-G-H-T andput the dash in a black color.

Let me use my first post to hold my spot for captain commando. My router is down so I'm posting from my phone but I'll try to change my avy somehow.Can someone hook me up with a commando colored sig?

REMINDER: I need everyone to post here at least once so we know officially who got which character..

There are some characters who might end up in free angency and be available if they don't post in this thread.

hella handsome: i will be sending you a PM of the commando color sig, as well as some avys for captain commando. but make sure you make a post in this threadwhen you set it up.

young sole: sig/avy looks good.

Originally Posted by chino905

hella handsome: i will be sending you a PM of the commando color sig, as well as some avys for captain commando. but make sure you make a post in this thread when you set it up.

Zero
pimp.gif
Nice avy

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by chino905

hella handsome: i will be sending you a PM of the commando color sig, as well as some avys for captain commando. but make sure you make a post in this thread when you set it up.

Zero
pimp.gif
Nice avy
Thanks man. Yours is looking prettty good yourself.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

BTW, i think we should have a famous saying or characteristic of our selected character like what I have.

sounds like a good idea..

lol but damn i dont think my character has any famous sayings. ill think of somethin though.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

BTW, i think we should have a famous saying or characteristic of our selected character like what I have.
How's this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

^ "Blodiaaaaa!" ?
laugh.gif

Of all the "other" teams out there, capcom's good in my book.
pimp.gif

"Blodiaaaaa!"

wow
anybody know of his win quotes from marvel vs capcom

Back
Top Bottom