The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

laugh.gif
that raging demon is the business

Haha this whole team is a joke like you can even touch anyone on marvel squad haha even Toad would take any of you out with one hit
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Haha this whole team is a joke like you can even touch anyone on marvel squad haha even Toad would take any of you out with one hit
roll.gif
Dude, relax. It's not that serious.
eyes.gif

Toad would take any of you out with one hit
roll.gif

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

Log off and step outside to get some air.

roll.gif
I see all the good villains in Team Marvel were taken.
grin.gif

Talking bout our team is a joke when 3/4s of Team Marvel is full of noobs that just wanted to fit in and join something.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Including yourself.

Now like your "team" tells us when we go in that thread, "get out Capcom Marvel Scum."
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

By the way Mister, I may be requesting an avy from you later today if it's not that big of a problem
nerd.gif

roll.gif

oh fareal?

you mad cuz you got a dude with a starfish on his face?
or you mad cuz no none ever heard of your dude?
or you just mad overall?

go back to your marvel thread.

Haha rafool you shouldn't even talk team pokemon really ? Haha
Best comeback you got? Nice.

Yeah team Pokemon, your point? Everyone else grew up watching it.

I shouldn't talk, why's that?

You still mad you got stuck with Electro because all the other noobs took the good people in Team Marvel?

Ight.
laugh.gif

Stay in your thread and we'll stay in ours.
wink.gif

One more thing, if it makes you feel better, I'll have Electro in my avy while Guile sonic booms his *&^, will that make you feel better?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by That Guy

laugh.gif
You taking this stuff way to serious dude.
He is. It's getting annoying as well.

He's mad he can't join team pokemon because his master steez doesn't allow anyone to be on another team.

I think Pikachu is still available Rick, he's got more electric shock then Electro ever will.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

indifferent.gif
Whats wrong with team pokemon?
Nothing, guess his mommy never bought him a gameboy when he was little.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey where are you people getting the gifs with the Marvel characters looking weak?
laugh.gif

I need a specific one.
nerd.gif

LMAO its funny how these people REALLY TRULY BELIEVE that they ARE the actual characters from their team. Really doggie??? For real dude, step outside, getsome fresh air. You really need to evaluate your life, claiming that your make believe "crew" can "touch" anyone else. Put down the comicbook, immediately. Its one thing to have fun with this Team stuff, and its another to take it as something more.

**** of here.
indifferent.gif

You really think anyone from team capcom or team pokemon cares about your opinion?

Originally Posted by chino905

LMAO its funny how these people REALLY TRULY BELIEVE that they ARE the actual characters from their team. Really doggie??? For real dude, step outside, get some fresh air. You really need to evaluate your life, claiming that your make believe "crew" can "touch" anyone else. Put down the comic book, immediately. Its one thing to have fun with this Team stuff, and its another to take it as something more.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom