The Offical Team CAPCOM- Roll Call Vol:There ain't nothin Marvelous on NT pg1 updates

Chinoooo!!!! Hope you enjoy it.

2q175no.gif

916, I was wondering if you can combine
chin-stance.gif
and
sf-gen.gif
for me, please? Except switch Gen and Chin around so Gen is on the left and Chin is onthe right with the both of them facing each other. Thanks.
Oh, and obviously make it so their feet are at the same height distance, lol.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

chin-stance.gif
and
sf-gen.gif
for me, please? Except switch Gen and Chin around so Gen is on the left and Chin is on the right with the both of them facing each other. Thanks.
I'm not sure how good or clear it'll be but I'll try.

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

checking in

Hey that was the avy that I was having issues with earlier. If you want I can try to fix it later on tonight so that it is animated and everything

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

chin-stance.gif
and
sf-gen.gif
for me, please? Except switch Gen and Chin around so Gen is on the left and Chin is on the right with the both of them facing each other. Thanks.
I tried.

j7fa1d.gif

and can anyone hook me up with a Evil Ryu X Raichu gif for a team pokemon X team Capcom collabo
happy.gif
?

Originally Posted by chino905

Thanks 916. The avy is perfect.
I would've done the one where he teleports in and out but this one took long enough already. Glad you like it.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

and can anyone hook me up with a Evil Ryu X Raichu gif for a team pokemon X team Capcom collabo
happy.gif
?
I'll work on it in a bit, need a break.

Originally Posted by Mister916

So does Team Pokemon and Team Capcom have an alliance?
nerd.gif

i don't know if we do, but i just posted on their thread that anyone from team pokemon is welcomed to join team capcom.

Back
Top Bottom