THE OCEAN.... NOT EVEN ONCE!

i went scuba diving last year out in Jamaica out by Margarita ville. The stuff i seen from fish/coral reefs and other things in the ocean was insane.

in 05 i went scuba diving as well in Bermuda and man as i was inching my way under i look to my right and boom a damn octopus is like staring at me i got right up out the water.

I've always imagined that there are supreme beings live under the water, deep into the very depths of the ocean thinking the same about us. What if they've always wondered what land is like and how mysterious and dangerous it could be, much like how we view the ocean? A different being from the deep could also think a lion, tiger, or even other humans are dangerous and terrifying. We're only scared because we DON'T know 98% of what's under water. As a society, we know and have seen way more in space than our own ocean. Which is very intriguing. :nerd:

I need a zip of what u smoking dog.

Yeah like I've been saying, I'd wish we'd take a break form some of this space crap and explore the 7 seas. Dudes know more about planets in other galaxies that may be hospitable to human life that we have no means of currently reaching than the water below them.

THIS!!

We know more about space then the ocean

That's because we can use giant telescopes and space probes to study space. The bottom of the ocean is dark as hell and the pressure down there is crazy. I guess they need to build better robot subs and send them more frequently.

Yeah like I've been saying, I'd wish we'd take a break form some of this space crap and explore the 7 seas.

Problem with that is space has things that can possibly destroy the planet and if humans want to survive they need to do all the research on space they can. Asteroids, solar flares, comets, hostile ETs, etc are just a few of the things that are out there so research is relatively necessary.

good point.

The ocean is scary as **** though, I seriously have a full on have a fear of being eaten by one of those mega mouth sharks or something if I go too far out into the water.

I've always imagined that there are supreme beings live under the water, deep into the very depths of the ocean thinking the same about us. What if they've always wondered what land is like and how mysterious and dangerous it could be, much like how we view the ocean? A different being from the deep could also think a lion, tiger, or even other humans are dangerous and terrifying. We're only scared because we DON'T know 98% of what's under water. As a society, we know and have seen way more in space than our own ocean. Which is very intriguing. :nerd:
WEE-BEY.gif x100,000

:wow: :wow: :wow:

ZIGGY!

Ziggy-cartoon.jpg

Scuba diving is legit, at least where I did since the turbidity is non-existent haha. Im scared of the ocean still, I'll stick to like 8 foot deep water near the shore, any further other than fishing/jetskiing no thanks jeff

Thats WATER for you. Knows everything the average human doesn't know. 

No Kracken, no care. Seriously though, I wonder what's REALLY down there.

The ocean in general is crazy.. The Planet Earth "Ocean Deep" in HD when you're on that :pimp: =

tumblr_m6yvhgBLnG1qk8zxso1_250.gif

It's crazy how little we know about the ocean..
seriously. i took an oceanography class a couple semesters ago thinking we would just be talking about corals and waves and ish. it ended up being one of the most intriuging classes ive ever taken. 

as humans move from a Type 0 to a Type I civilization on the Kardashev scale, we are going to have to learn to fully maximize our resources, especially the oceans.

ocean exploration and discovery is essential if mankind is to progress so there really isnt a trade off between space vs ocean research.
i really have no idea what im talkin about here i jus saw it on wiki

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom