THE NO SLAP_IT SUMMER...WHO'S DOWN? Vol. LEAVE PETER ALONE

[COLOR=#red]Almost relapsed, my ex be busting it WIDE open via Facetime, and I've been edging everytime. As a matter of fact, i don't even want to do this challenge anymore, but simply the fact that I can't imagine how failed I'll feel if I fap, I keep the streak alive!!

But by bust it wide open I mean all the way to the pink meat, and she rubs and fingers until she orgasms. Then sometimes she'll taste her moistened fingers pulled straight from the honey hole. Real talk.[/COLOR]

Lmao. This is so real right now u have NO idea.

Talked with meff and I'm gonna bow out of NT for a min... I'll be back after the summer...

Stay strong famb!

Pretty easy with full time work. Not stressing too hard.

Always busy so my thoughts are always off in another place.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Im literally laying in the bed of my ex while she in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I'm spending the night even tho she will not @&$/ me anymore. If I can make it past tonight without going to the bathroom and rubbin one out, then I deserve an award. What makes it worse she's top 3 of my best ever and she givs pr0n quality dome. Me being here is like jumping in a lions den with a suit of bloody steaks on me. WTF is wrong with me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Im literally laying in the bed of my ex while she in the bathroom brushing her teeth. I'm spending the night even tho she will not @&$/ me anymore. If I can make it past tonight without going to the bathroom and rubbin one out, then I deserve an award. What makes it worse she's top 3 of my best ever and she givs pr0n quality dome. Me being here is like jumping in a lions den with a suit of bloody steaks on me. WTF is wrong with me?[/COLOR]

u beta

Day 17. I don't even think about it too much except to record my progress. I feel so good about myself atm.

man I've been strong since Memorial Day evening in terms of not busting that nut...but I haven't really progressed mentally because damn near every day I wake up tempting myself & having the same thoughts/urges as before. Only difference is I'm strong enough to not actually release.

Feels good making it 3 weeks now but I have to still do a lot better moving forward.

Day 10, kinda feel like I'm flatlining. Had mad tabs open about to break just 5 minutes ago but then thought I really didn't wanna have to come in here and admit that I ****** up so I chilled :lol:. Accountability works man. Anyway, this is probably the toughest part, I hate the flatline period, but gotta keep it moving. I'm gonna try to avoid counting days from now on but would definitely like to hit like 180 just to say I did it, and to see what would happen.

u beta

There has to be more to this story..

You went over there knowing shes not going anymore, or did you get over there and find out nothing gonna shake??

Im on day 9 and feel great... i feel untouchable like i cant break this streak... i have to keep it going and break my OG 2 week streak :lol:

the urge is REAL, but I haven't come across any new material from any of my current favs

i still check to see if any cam models got their bday suit on but they be getting greedy with the tips and not show... so no fap for me :lol:

Day 18. Today has been stressful and letting one go would be amazing right now but I know that would not fix my real problem.

Last edited:
Damn if i'd known about this before I would've tried this from the jump :lol: In now though

I don't know if true, but I think women may be different. They can knock out multiple o's and be good. Ol girl in the vid used to be a bit bigger right?

Last edited:
i dont know if its all placebo but ive been feeling great this whole week and the best i have felt in a long time... im just overall in a good mood and nothing phases me...i just be diddy bopping to work like i enjoy going and when i listen to beats im all dancing in the whip or at the crib...im on day 12 and feel war ready for tonight going to the bar and try to secure some yambs

Back
Top Bottom