THE NO SLAP_IT SUMMER...WHO'S DOWN? Vol. LEAVE PETER ALONE

Yea starting reading real happiness on meditation along with lifting, job hunting, summer yambs, and school. :smokin

12 days. I aint gonna lie I feel the extra energy.

I dont know about all that extra(felling taller and all that jazz).

I can also see how this could potentially be dangereous if you dont know how and where to focus all this extra energy.

Im just staying busy. Ive been turning work for class early and ****. :lol:

At this point, I feel like Ive come too far to quit and/or just waste it.

12 days. I aint gonna lie I feel the extra energy.

I dont know about all that extra(felling taller and all that jazz).

I can also see how this could potentially be dangereous if you dont know how and where to focus all this extra energy.

Im just staying busy. Ive been turning work for class early and ****. :lol:

At this point, I feel like Ive come too far to quit and/or just waste it.
That what I'm saying on feeling taller, I really didn't understand. I was at the gym today feeling short..

Day 8

i was starting to feel bad failing 2 days in a row but day 1 starts today... just had to get it out of my system the last few days :lol:

Start a new job this week

It sucks but Ima grind it out

Yesterday the force came outta nowhere but I ain't do it

Sold my Xbox so I can finish this book and use that energy towards educating myself

Gonna start working out again next week since I'll be eating right then

Meditating in the park is :pimp:

The test starts tomorrow for me. I'm going to try and quit soda and start working out along with this no fap stuff so I'll have more to lose and less likely to just be like F it and fap my brains out.
laugh.gif
i didnt drink soda for 6yrs i picked up a can in feb and i havent been able to stop drinking it
mean.gif
....ill try the no fap but it aint gona work

Day 5...damn I'm feeling good whoo..damn I'm feeling great whoo...

Tired from the office but I gotta work out

What are some things I can tie in with NoFap? I'm damn near a month in and I want to feel invincible. I've been drinking a nice amount of water a day (not as a much I used to though) but what else could I do? I'm telling yall now I'm not exercising or eating healthy, so don't say those.

Last edited:
What are some things I can tie in with NoFap? I'm damn near a month in and I want to feel invincible. I've been drinking a nice amount of water a day (not as a much I used to though) but what else could I do? I'm telling yall now I'm not exercising or eating healthy, so don't say those.

I think I might consider trying the paleo diet where you abstain from carbs, dairy, and sugar.

Also, for me Ramadan starts on the 17th. So I'm going to be fasting as well.

Read the entire no fap2k14 Thread over the course of a few weeks for the motivation so much comedy and good info.

Good luck bros, use that extra energy on good positive things like mind, spirit and body.

1. Stick to whole foods cut the junk and fastfoods and excess sugars 2. Meditation for 20 minutes daily. 3. Make progress on your own goals, whatever that may be (money, women, music, a specific sport, whatever). If you can't think of a specific goal or passion, take this time to figure it out. Then get a plan and start working on it.

Back
Top Bottom