THE NIKETALKS...

Quote:
ebay...you still don't phase me...you will always be a hater...idiot

....go do something with yourself....like jump off a building....
:lol:
laugh.gif
MYSPACE
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #
crack mommas, crack babies, and AIDS patients/ young bloods can't spell but the could rock you in playstation​
Karmaloop.com code = RN15467
20% off the first time you use it, 10% off any other time!!!! enter it in the "rep code" box when you checkout.

Eh looks okay. I could've sworn someone did this way back in the early days of Niketalk already. Similar scheme. I remember the time when the Dunk and AF1 Photoshop templates just became available, this colorway was one of them.

I'd rock in a low cut version.

Quote:
Breds are The Niketalks.
:lol:
laugh.gif
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Dead this thread...it doesn't even belong here.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
TEAMMARVEL​

yeah he pretty much is...he always try to knocks my hustle...cause he goes to an art school and is rank like top 5 in the nation....

im about getting money...im trynna work to the future to where i can be my own boss....so i started my own design company....he just mad seeing me gettin money while hes at school doing nothing...
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Quote:
I KNOW MY POST SAY LESS THEN 200 BUT IVE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 03' AND BEEN AROUND SINCE 01...
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM
yea shes a MILF
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Quote:
wasnt there a niketalk shirt???
MYSPACE
crack mommas, crack babies, and AIDS patients/ young bloods can't spell but the could rock you in playstation​
20% off the first time you use it, 10% off any other time!!!! enter it in the "rep code" box when you checkout.

Stoopid!
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

Quote:
what happened with the shirt?
MYSPACE

people love to clown...I think those designs are dope. :pimp:
pimp.gif
ing a band though. :lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
         ...These are the children of crack and rap,blacks that lackSelf-esteem, yo we forgot "the dream"On our Jefferson's y'all but we forgot the theme

I remember Meth locking a thread about NT shirts saying something like,"the time/place has to be right before NT staff will authorize any sale of official merchandise"... no need to make a new thread about it.
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.
TEAMMARVEL​

Quote:
I remember Meth locking a thread about NT shirts saying something like,"the time/place has to be right before NT staff will authorize any sale of official merchandise"... no need to make a new thread about it.
MYSPACE

Very well done!
Those NT dunks are extremely nice, I would wear them personally.
If they were to come out alot of NT members would have them and ebay prices would probably skyrocket :lol:
laugh.gif

This is not a massive failure to all of the comedians, this is an success! Great work on that photoshop.
Rich Yung "West Indies" colorway T-shirt is available in mens size XL right now brand new for $200. I will take offers!

OMG we should hype up some huge event for some bar that niketalk should open. it will be called NikeBar. its gonna be awesome, sole supreme is gonna be there and everything. and we should get nike to make these for us and make them 200 dollars

not bad actually
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Why does it always have to dunks or AF1's? Why not Air Flight 89's or Blazers? Something different. Also you did it all wrong, when you make a limited shoe for a forum it has to be an all white af1 w/ a little lasering on the side.
Go Blue

Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1's
Email: [email protected]
AIM: zs05wc

Back
Top Bottom