THE NIKE AIR PRESTO RETURNS

Not sure if this was posted yet but i saw it on hypebeast the Nike presto' will be retro'd this year first colorway is black and white.Looooooooooooong Over due IMO, not sure if they will be as comfortable as the original's anyhow here is a stock photo of the retro's and some pics ofthe originals enjoy:smile:

Ah i cant wait for these. I have loved Prestos since they came out. I excitied so i can keep my OG's on ice a little longer

def need a pair this time around, been waiting for these.
pimp.gif

I truly hope nike decides to let us ID these again these are such a good canvas, going to be pissed though when the hypebeasts get a hold of these

alot of people have been coming in the store and asking for these before I saw they were coming back out. Good job nike. I can see them throwing a free sole onthese down the line.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I truly hope nike decides to let us ID these again these are such a good canvas, going to be pissed though when the hypebeasts get a hold of these

the hell you pissed about? cause people are wearing shoes?

Some pictures of the retro colorways have surfaced. I'll definitely be getting one of the blue CWs or the orange joints.
pimp.gif

NiceKicks.com wrote:
We've seen many versions of hybrid sneakers lately, but one of the early Nike hybrids will be making a come back this year, the Nike Air Presto.

The Air Presto is a aqua-sock like sneaker made of neoprene uppers, similar to the material that is found in wetsuits. The comfort level of the Presto is unmatched, over the years I've had the luxury of owning a few pair and as a casual pair of kicks, these are definite must have's. This years versions feature laces, which as far as the Presto is concerned seem to come and go. There are definitely plenty of colorways to choose from, though no word on a release date yet.

air-presto-2009-3.jpg

air-presto-2009-4.jpg

air-presto-2009-5.jpg

air-presto-2009-6.jpg

air-presto-2009-7.jpg

I've never bought a pair of presto, but then again I've never gave them a chance. They look decent to me. If hey're comfortable, then I might copme a pair off swoosh if available.

i'm SO pumped about this. i had about 4-5 pairs in high school, but i only know where 2 of them are.
i read somewhere that they're not a running shoe at all, but strictly a fashion shoe.
i thought it was weird because when i first saw the Free's the first shoe i thought about were Prestos

how much do the og's go for?

i have an all red pair of the presto gym's form '01 worn once that i dont need anymore
any help would be appreciated....

I must have wide *ss feet because I have never been a fan of these shoes. Aesthetically, these look sweet - but the side of my feet stick out on these. I'min between sizes as well.

I don't know why theyre bringing them back, especially in in the colorways above. These were at every nike outlet for 40-50 bucks 2-3 years ago, and sat onshelves.

If they decided to come back with the original colors and names, then count me in for the black/yellow/greys

Quote: the hell you pissed about? cause people are wearing shoes?

Do me a solid and just shut the +##$ up, who said they were angry cause people were wearing shoes?? I said the hypebeasts, no one was sweating presto'swhen they dropped, they were selling for 5-10 dollars discounted many times over, when they retro'd in 2004 once again no one scooped them, now fastforward to 2009 it would be pretty funny to see this shoe that sold poorly now become an overnight hypebeast must have.

never been a fan of these, although they don't look bad. just could never see myself rocking these casually. only way i'd cop these is to run in.

Back
Top Bottom