The Nike Air Max 2 - Nike please retro

Rap and Sneakz, those Air Max 2's you got are beautiful. Been looking for a pair for a while now, ever since Ifirst seen you post them in the AM Fam Thread. Seen a pair on ebay recently, but weren't my size... too bad. Anyway, got these in the mail today. Thanksagain Pidge.

Have the royal blue colorway, but the teals are grail status for me. Everytime I see them on Ebay, it's the women's pink in size 7 through 9.

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Originally Posted by AliQ87

eww those are really ugly.
Yup, I have to agree, these are pretty ugly. These look like something The Fresh Prince would wear in the earlier episodes of the show.
You're being sarcastic, right?
nerd.gif
Nope, not at all. These are ugly to me. Not all retros should be retroed.

So you're saying that you didn't like the black/metallic Vs he wore in the very first episode?
Hmmm, can't say that I know what they look like. Pics? Actually, I can't even remember what the first episode was about...other than him goingto Bel-Air.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Rap and Sneakz, those Air Max 2's you got are beautiful. Been looking for a pair for a while now, ever since I first seen you post them in the AM Fam Thread. Seen a pair on ebay recently, but weren't my size... too bad. Anyway, got these in the mail today. Thanks again Pidge.
Wow, they look brand new, but the sole looks like it's about to crumble. But good pick up. To get a pair of old kicks like that in such goodcondition is always a good find.

Back
Top Bottom