* The New TEAM SC Official post *

soooooo... am I going to be running into anyone on 301 King St around 10ish tomorrow? I'm such a geek for that place...

I'm thinking: get some iphone accessories for me and charlene, lunch at mellow mushroom, and then the usual spots.

Originally Posted by Fantastik1

Spartanburg aka Da Burg lol

You're close to tha23greatest. He stays in Union.

pimp.gif

Today . . .

34fd7xj.jpg

*EDIT*

Prime Outlets
375 Prime Outlets Blvd
Hagerstown, MD 21740

They have the Hare VII's for sale separately and at $119.99. Act quick if you want them though because they're going quick obviously.

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

I Guess there really is Christmas in JULY!

pimp.gif
....Whoa, these are out now?

I could use a pair to hoop in! (no inside joke)...well, it's an outside joke too...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Yo heads up team!!!

my outlet store just got black flightposites for 59.99....
holla at me for those f&f tickets im about to head down there
as we speak....

Nice Foams Omar.
pimp.gif
Which store did u orderthem from? Mine came from a high volume store in Florida.I should be picking my Gold ones up this week. Very classic shoe, and they will last you a long time.

Speaking of Foams... the OG 1 colorway dropped at house of Hoops today. Only difference is these crazy insoles, and the black outer soles (not pictured).

f52350ffe3cd6b81d9214d1604410027e2353b3.pjpg

The insoles on those Foams are sick. Too bad they're House of Hoops exclusives. Thoseand the Jkidd Flightposites and ZF95's all should have been GR's, but that's Nike for you. Make all the good stuff limited and hard to obtain andmake it easy to cop all the crappy releases.

Anyway, yesterday was a blast. Jason(jhob) and I went to Columbia to see if we could find any sneakersworth while. That was pretty much a bust minus the Fuji Prod's I probably should have picked up. We also saw Omar, so that was cool. Then, we drove backin what seemed like a damn monsoon. When we got back, Ryan met up with us and we all had fun dissecting some "garbage." I'll post pictures toexplain that later. Then, Ryan and I went out to Purple Tree and it was an interesting night to say the least. I'll leave you with a couple of pictures .. .

2cwpzqx.jpg

11rzkls.jpg

2mmbneg.jpg

28843s4.jpg

2m5kv3r.jpg

The '98 Syracuse dunks belong to Ryan and he got them for a super steal . . . $31.16shipped. I got my SB Bucks for a great deal as well . . . $138.00 shipped. It truly does pay to be addicted to eBay sometimes.
nerd.gif

Jason - Sorry you couldn't make it in to Purple Tree last night. Maybe this Saturday or something we can all go together.

Bucks and Syracuse Dunks are super FRESH! You can't beat those prices either! Didn't know you came to Columbia, Tyler! I would've met up, if I knewyou were coming. There's always next time though.

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

Yo heads up team!!!

my outlet store just got black flightposites for 59.99....
holla at me for those f&f tickets im about to head down there
as we speak....

good look, maurice... also AM 95/360 africa diamond concept samples...
ea82515e96ef1211e96834828a93a8d22cd141f.jpg

f1a35f11e6dce2872309e9c78a66d3262941368.jpg

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Bucks and Syracuse Dunks are super FRESH! You can't beat those prices either! Didn't know you came to Columbia, Tyler! I would've met up, if I knew you were coming. There's always next time though.
Thanks man. I tried calling you to let you know, but by no surprise, youdidn't answer.

tyler shinobixtc omar nice pickups
sneaks that im selling
nds 18.5 sz 11 $100

nds lebron af1 sz 11 $95

aj ii black/chrome sz 11 $85

pixie sticks some creases sz 11 $70

brand new cdp aj 19 sz 10.5 $120

af1 invisibles sz 11 $75

Yo Ty its all good man. I still had a pretty decent time on saturday night. But Ryan and you made some sweet pick ups. I finally think i found a pair of neonair max 95's after a month and a half of searching. But yeah i had a blast saturday after the disappointing trip to columbia "taking out thegarbage" was quite fun. I cant wait for ty to post the pics and ill tell the team about the story

4df158ef6bd34306881a19c5781892fa9c4a45b.pjpg

Its official, the only other CDP I want is the XI and XII in December.
ohwell.gif

Ty- Damn the shoes (which are dope by the way) that Grey Goose bottle needs some special attention.
laugh.gif

Stan- If my foot was a little bigger, I would take those LeBron Forces off your hands with the quickness.

54735ebced7f6e9cd363455b0d76cfca20973e6.pjpg

Nike retro is killing it this year. December is gonna be a killer month! OG Flightposite colorways rock.....
pimp.gif

so umm ron...drink much lol......
happy.gif

and those flights are supa dope!!!....and those XX's are the total opposite
sick.gif

stan i may be interested in those lbj af1s

ty- those pics are gonna be hilarious!

Need some help guys, what's the cheapest site online for Cactus Foams and Silver Foam Pros? Thanks.

(besides eBay of course)

I see pickyourshoes has the cactus' for $140, no pros though

Back
Top Bottom