* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Chris - :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Ty- Yo my bad for not calling you back yesterday. I got caught up doing some errands for the wife. And then the Colots game came on so it was a wrap. But I will be searching Ebay for some heat this week. I'll let you know what I stumble on.

Omar- :lol:
laugh.gif
You didn't get too crazy with the bidding did you?

Chris- I know exactly what Adidas joints you are speaking of. Ironically, I am going back today to see if they have any left. I love that damn store. :lol:
laugh.gif
Did you peep the gazelles they had for like 25 bucks? All kinds of crazy colors.....

Anyone getting the LeBron V? I do want a pair, but I am in bo rush to get them. But I will admit, those China joints are very tempting
. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Omar - Sure, you're on eBay.

I remember you saying to me..."I don't order nothing but pizza".

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

So . . .

Who else was invited to the Jordan Flight Club online thing? I got the e-mail earlier today and I just finished up signing up for it.

It officially opens on the 15th and I hope they have some goodies.

If you didn't get the e-mail, I have two invites to give out. I'll probably do some kind of contest though to be fair.

Here's what the e-mail said:

"Dear Tyler Mansour(That's me),

The worlds most exclusive and hottest Jordan gear can now be yours at Flight Club a remarkable new online store featuring a selection of limited-edition shoes and apparel that will be available to members.

This is a very special invitation, extended only to our most loyal Jordan Ambassadors, and could be your one-and-only chance to get into Flight Club.

The only way to join Flight Club is with this unique, free single-use membership code:

-------------------

( expires 05 / 31/ 08 ).

You will be prompted to enter your code when you register for Flight Club. Once you are a member, you can invite your friends and see when they respond. You will also have access to exclusive product previews and special content features.

The opportunity to elevate is rare. Seize the moment."

Also, here's the thread they have on in it in the Jordan Forum:
Online Jordan Flight Club

This seems very interesting and hopefully good things comes from this. Some people are saying it might be an exclusive thing for people to get dibs on the Countdown package. I do know that there is a screen shot of the black/red XV's on there and someone already said the were Online exclusives, so if you want them, it looks like you need to be apart of this.

Anyway, I'll wait until the 15th to see what's the deal with this.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

^^Yeah, I got my invite 2 Tyler! I hope we get some REALLY exclusive stuff coming up!

I have two invites if anyone needs one...
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

uhm, i'd like one, please?

:D
happy.gif

love you guys. (yes, @#%$) :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina

i tried getting mine... for some reason it wont work
for me if anyone has an extra one please slide it this way
thanks..... >D
grin.gif
TeamS.Carolina

I need first + last name + email to send an invite...
TeamS.Carolina

TEAM XBOX360​

I just received 2 more invites. I have a total of 3 now because I gave one away to a connect to pay him back for all of his help.

So, here's the contest, whoever can come the closest to guessing how many sneakers are in my collection gets the invite. Send a PM
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Yea tre those are one of probably 5 team jordans i actually consider team jordans. (word up to tyler for snipin those for me)
btw tyler has 2many shoes to be counting(thats the answer so i win!)

TeamS.Carolina
(i've always been a CELTIC fan,even my Sh*t is GREEN!

Matt and Mo, I invited u guys since u were the 1st two responses... :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360

ok errbody so i have a paper to do too. i decided to do mine on the effects of counterfeit

merchandise on companies and life in general so, tell me what you think about counterfeit things

and how they effect you personally.....

TeamS.Carolina
(i've always been a CELTIC fan,even my Sh*t is GREEN!

:D
happy.gif
. . .
6on2j54.jpg
$5 under retail. Can't beat that living in SC.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Thanks Tre.

Here are some more pics . . .
6yvxgn6.jpg
8byos5z.jpg

Also, congrats to Tre, Maurice, & Ryan. They came the closest to amount of sneakers I have. I'm currently sitting on 128. I will be sending you guys the invites soon.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom