* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Of course I don't have a problem that things are a lot easier to get now, but frankly there's not much of anything worth getting nowadays.
EXACTLY...............

I mean its to a point now where we are gonna see the re -retro of the Cool Grey XI, and that's a retro + colorway..... lmao. And the newer releases I dont even look at honestly, except the new air max running shoes.

Me personally, its just not that serious anymore. Now im gonna still grab stuff here and there, but my priorites have changed big time. This shoe addiction will never leave my bloodstream, but hey I have slowed down big time. No doubt.

Brad - Congrats!  Do you have a wedding date set?  Did you make sure to put the "You can only have this ring if you let me wear sneakers to the wedding" clause in? 

Ron -  I'm with you 100%. 

Although I still buy shoes at a rate greater than your average Joe, it's definitely not at the same pace that I use to do it.  Nowadays, it's all about instant gratification.  The hunt and journey of trying to find your grails and what not has been killed.  I can foresee a lot of these new cats dying out real soon when they get all they want when they want.  That's unfortunate because I'm all about having new people come into the culture, but I just don't see the same appreciation as I do when I first started to get heavily into this. 

Either way, I'll be here through thick and thin.  When buying all of the newest releases loses the "cool factor", I'll still be here.

Decided to throw these on today as a tribute to the old Team SC . . .

2s9dhti.jpg

Thanks yall. 1.5 Carat, round F color. Flawless rock. Cost me alot of my collection.
laugh.gif

Tyler, we'll probably get married at our church here in Fayetteville next summer OR in Charleston. Haven't decided yet. If we have it in Charleston, it'll be a small wedding but here allows a guest list of a few hundred plus. My fam's in Charleston, her's is here. So we'll see.

Brad- Congrats homie! And the ring looks damn good! Marriage is a great thing. Just keep the communication open at all times about everything and you guys will be good.

Ty- Cool Grey III.. I remember that road trip we took to go cop them. Ah... the good ol days. I need to dig mine up from the archives and wear them.

Yea ty I remember that road trip you and ron took as well
Cuz I wasn't there!!! Hahaha

Exec- YESSIR!!!

Congrats on the jump Brad...found a good thing.

Infrared VI pack is a WASH for me.

International release and the black/infrared pair is SUEDE. No thanks.

More money saved.

Next.........

Ron -  Such a waste.  Unless something major changes by the time it releases, I'm passing too.

These came in the other day . . .

t8sx7o.jpg

Not bad for $175 shipped (thanks again B) considering the prices they're going for now. 
smokin.gif

eek.gif

Those maxes are DOPE TY. [wipes drool from mouth]

I slept on those HARD. oh wells.... lol.

uhhhhhhhh.... employee appreciation next week? or so i've heard. got my eyes on a few things so we will see what shakes.

Stan- You pick up anything recently?

Ron -  Much appreciated on the kind words.  They slipped through my hands twice, so I had to make sure that the 3rd time was a charm. 

Stan -  You told me that Infrareds weren't releasing period.  They are releasing...just not with the right material.
laugh.gif

Ron-i almost bought the motorsport vis yesterday in orangeburg but ima save my money for the xis next month

Tyler- i just knew it they wasnt going to make it easy for us and plus the white pair hasnt shown up yet they hard to find like air yeezys for retail

SUP SC!

M0ving to columbia, sc for military training for the next 32 days,

WHAT TO DO.. WHERE TO GO... SHOES, CLOTHES, ETC

LET ME KNOW!

any1 here in columbia?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

SUP SC!

LET ME KNOW!

any1 here in columbia?

Surprised no Team SC member has helped you out yet.  Where's the Southern Hospitality?!  Sheeeeesh...
embarassed.gif

I'm not in Columbia anymore, or else I would definitely show you around.  There aren't many sneaker spots to be honest.  However, if you're looking for SB's, you can go to Blue Tile (located in 5 Points).  Also, there's an old sports chain called Todd & Moore.  They have two different locations (Google should pull them up for you no problem).

As far as clothing, there's a very dope street wear store called Checkmate.  It's located on Forest Drive in a shopping plaza near some movie theater, Sam's, and it's right next to a Rugger Wearhouse.  The owner's name is Sly.  Let him know that Tyler from the late Suite Sole (R.I.P.) sent you. 

That's pretty much it for sneakers/clothing.  There are a couple of malls there (Columbia & Columbiana), and they have your typical Footlockers/Finish Lines/etc.

Anybody else care to chime in?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

SUP SC!

LET ME KNOW!

any1 here in columbia?
I'm in Columbia and I live 5 minutes from Fort Jackson, man.

Omar (jordanstudent45) stays here, too.

Tyler explained all the spots. I haven't been into shoes as much, so I don't know what's coming out/been released already.

Never knew about Checkmate, I'll have to go by there and see what's up!

pimp.gif

If any of the boxing fans in here are in Columbia they'll be showing the Mayweather/Mosley fight at the Sandhills theatre tomorrow. Tickets are $18. I believe the undercard starts at 9, but I'm not sure about that.

Back
Top Bottom