* The New TEAM SC Official post *

DE do you follow their hoop team? I have tickets to the Kentucky game. I'm trying to get a look at the "consensus #1 pick in the draft." Btw Iwent to the SC/Baylor game on the same day as the bowl...bad weekend for the Cocks bro
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

DE do you follow their hoop team? I have tickets to the Kentucky game. I'm trying to get a look at the "consensus #1 pick in the draft." Btw I went to the SC/Baylor game on the same day as the bowl...bad weekend for the Cocks bro
smh.gif
Yeah, Ive been to a few games at the new arena.

Mostly a Gamecock football and baseball fan though. I live in NC but me and Pops got season tickets to Gamecocks baseball. Check out the new stadium if you geta chance man. I'll hit u up when Im down in Cola sometime.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

DE do you follow their hoop team? I have tickets to the Kentucky game. I'm trying to get a look at the "consensus #1 pick in the draft." Btw I went to the SC/Baylor game on the same day as the bowl...bad weekend for the Cocks bro
smh.gif

I'm pretty sure I'll be at the Kentucky game as well. I'll be in the student sectionthough---gotta love free tickets.

Brad - How's it been man? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Originally Posted by Executive76

air-jordan-2-university-blueblack-3.jpg

Wish they were black/blue...but these may get purchased. thoughts?

these are part of the reason why i really cant get down with JB rite now, is it really that hard to drop og colorways? i guess itis....
I feel like i seen these at school

those kobes PEs? nice
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
@ maurice. Yea those joints look straightbootleg status.

And i'm passin on those VI that come out next week. If (and only) if that infrared pack comes outi'm all over it. But then again they may decide toscap those too. smh...

The sneaker thing is getting tired. For realz.....

sick.gif
and I don't mean that in a good way. Those II's are hot garbage.

Nike is 0 for 3 so far on all-star kicks this year . . .

nikeairforceallstarwknd-1.jpg

nikeairforceallstarwknd-2.jpg

nikelebronam7asw-2.jpg

i hate aj ii and xiv. i just dont like em

but those vis next saturday im all over them.

i might or might not pass on the copper foams......well see around feb. if i can afford it

Not even Marquee's pics tempt me to want those...at all. That's pretty bad because MS can usually make just about any pair of sneakers nice. The Kobe All-Star V's are light years ahead ofthese.

nike-zoom-kobe-v-all-star-1.jpg

only reason people are giving the Kobe's a 2nd look is b/c they're"Infared"

would have been better with more black...but these are kinda clean
18176_1108788538744_1797753095_226708_6006302_n.jpg

I just feel like thecolor blocking was executed a lot better on the Kobe V's. That hit of grey on the outsole of the Kobe's is crucial. I like the color they used on theLebron's, but it's like they were excited that they put the 3M hardwood court on there, and said they would stop there.

Overall, aesthetically speaking, I think the Lebron VII's are better than the Kobe V's. However,they lost the All-Star match and from what I hear, the Kobe V's perform a lot better and are more comfortable. I even think Jason Petrie said they'regoing to focus on making the Lebron line a lot more comfortable and playable right off the bat, instead of trying to break them in.

preciate it mike.....

yea TOTALLY love the Lebron 7!!!! just not that ALL-star crap lol...that is pretty bad...WAYY too much going on.

i just dont like the kobe's at all so... ehhh and the forces....did they even try?...

about those team Jordan's i actually liked the original one so im excited for these, still may not buy them(sale rackprediction)

i'm hoping they release some others as well and do them like those, because those look pretty on point.

:sidenote:

I'm sure everyone has heard about the Haitian earthquake....if you are looking to help at all, my Charity Organizationwill be starting a clothing, canned food, and SHOE drive

shortly...we will be sending the SHOES to Soles4Souls to their warehouse location in AL. I will keep ya'll posted ondetails....

and please go to righchus.com and listen to the song im on/produced i'd really appreciate it lol....

twitter= janeiross

'06 Sheed AF1 - 10.5 - $70.
Grape V - 10.5 - $100.
'05 Easter AF1 - 10.5 - $90.
Portland AF1 - 10 - $60.
Black Pack SB - 10.5 - $50.
Jordan XV - 10.5 - $50.
Germany Dunk - 10.5 - $45.

No go on the VI for me executive.

I have no need for them honestly. That material is just ....smh...
ohwell.gif

If they make them in infants sizes, my son will get them.

Ty- Those NB are sooo sick. Didn't get to the mall yesterday, but I will sometime this week.

Mo- What's good fam?

Ron - Thanks man. I think they're a pretty solid pick-up at that price point. Youshould grab a pair if they have your size---you won't regret it.

H.O.A. today . . .

33dhymd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom