* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by Executive76

4th Quarter 09
nerd.gif
These might just get me back into the whole shoe thing! Consider these purchased, hopefully they'll be $90-$100.

pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

that makes me oh so jealous
frown.gif

I'll be in Charleston July 6th through the 10th...

^^Definitely heading to the shop, and any other cool places that have opened since the last time I was there

Blue Lobsters tomorrow
happy.gif

i wdywt pic....wow havent seen that in this thread in a minute lol....

gucci sb's finally i can wear that crooks shirt thats been chilling in the closet for quite sometime....

ty-congrats on the mortal kanye trilogy, now hopefully other things go just as well

saw those uptempos and came to the conclusion, like most other retro nikes in the area, they wont sell fast

and those mint 95's play tricks on your mind from far away(neons?) lol

;sidenote; oliver purnell got his contract extended lol...hmmm good times.

p.s.-who is this person slapping me in the face with the len bias avy????....
mad.gif

saw those uptempos and came to the conclusion, like most other retro nikes in the area, they wont sell fast

yea I was thinking the same thing but I went ahead and back ordered a pair on Eastbay for30% off

Where to begin...

R.I.P. Micheal Jackson, man the world is gonna miss you! When I first heard the news , I did not want to believe it at first, but once I turned the TV to CNN Iwas
eek.gif
. I'm still in disbelief.

Mark Sanford is an idiot.
laugh.gif
Da heck you gonna creep in Argentina for 6days and no one is gonna know "governor"? SMH....

Shaq and LeBron on the same team next year.. and the Charlie's Angel jumpoff hits the bucket too... not to forget Ed McMahon. Too much goin on in oneweek.

Da heck wit new shoes ( those VI are good money exec), this week is historical.

I'm a casual listener of Michael Jackson's music.

Not acting like I'm this big huge fan when he died, but I listened to his stuff occasionally.

He was the best at what he did and it showed.

People say they have "swag" but Michael Jackson invented it!

From his hair, to the clothes he wore, to the dances he created/remade into his own, to his voice on songs...the man was a genius and was VERY passionate inwhat he did in his career.

There will NEVER be another person on this Earth who will do what M. Jackson did in 50 years.

Rest In Peace and hopefully you're in a better place where you're not judged by what people see you as, but rather by what you've accomplished andthe people you've helped.

I got a weakness for VI retros, so these will be copped even thought they are suede instead of nubuck.

I'm also amped up for the Chicago X release in March.
happy.gif
And tothink I considered kicking out for a OG pair a few years ago.
laugh.gif

Birthday is tomorrow, so i'm goin shoppin today, and the rest of the week for that matter. I should post pics within the next 6 months.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

I got a weakness for VI retros, so these will be copped even thought they are suede instead of nubuck.

I'm also amped up for the Chicago X release in March.
happy.gif
And to think I considered kicking out for a OG pair a few years ago.
laugh.gif

Birthday is tomorrow, so i'm goin shoppin today, and the rest of the week for that matter. I should post pics within the next 6 months.
roll.gif

Those retro VI's look decent, but I'm waiting for better pictures to surface before I pass anyjudgment on them.

In other news, our Nike Rep is coming over to Suite Sole today to show us 2010 samples and what not. I'll make sure to take notes, and mention all the notables in here later on tonight.

Ron - Regarding your text, we were never offered that shoe, but we have our old rep back, so there's always a chance he maybe be able to swing us a fewpairs. Don't hold your breath though.
ohwell.gif

Cool. It was worth a try anyways.

Keep us posted on those 2010 samples.

You have any idea when the Medicine Ball joints will touch down at Suite Sole?

Ron - The Medicine Ball Trainer's should be in next month! I know I'll be pickingthose up without any hesitation.
smokin.gif

^ Agreed exec. They droppin everything way too close.

If the Medicine Balls are droppin next month, i'm willing to bet those Og Bo Jacksons will drop before the end of July.
ohwell.gif

Oversaturation at its finest. Its just impossible to try and get everything. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom