*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
so glad I saw the NDC link right when it was posted. Easy cop for me tonight. Best of luck to you all still out there getting your pairs.

Originally Posted by yaosux

I've been on hold with Footaction for an hour and fifteen minutes...is this normal? Should I hang up?

hang up my dood. i just went into my third hour on hold with them. i dont think anyone is going to answer questions anymore tonight. gonna have to call in themorning i guess. i called from another phone and got right thru while the other one was still on hold and then the new phone call went to the same loopedrecording as the other one. in sync too. so idk. my guess is they are trying to sort out the orders. i got a G confirmation but no money was taken out myaccount nor did i get a conf email.

then i cop from finishline about an hour ago and i get conf email in 5 min and they already took the money out of the bank. i like finishlines system better.they aren't available for phone orders after 11pm, so the stock cannot be bought via phone.... and when too many people hit the site, the site freezes fora while and cools down then comes back up with the stock. if the site goes down, the sneakers cannot be sold any other way.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

what a mess. barely got in on FNL.com. ordered my one pair. went all the way through past payment and it froze during the order confirmation stage. i check my email... nothing.. I check my bank and the accounts been charged already. 30 minutes later, still no email confirmation. I check back in on finishline.com and check my "my account" and there is no order showing up for tonight.

ill call my bank and have that amount dropped if I dont receive a order # soon. Having this pending amount out there like that is not cool Finishline

I clicked through the submit order button. Received the higher than normal traffic error screen. Waited about 20 mins., refreshed. Went through. Gotconfirmation # and email. Checked bank acct. Charged!

For those who are in Chicago, I think there are ALOT left. I drove to 4 different foot lockers and Niketown on Michigan Ave - no one is camping at any of thesestores.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by sam23air

Just got my email confirmation from eastbay
pimp.gif
Did you or anyone else who got the email get the G on your order number earlier?
No both in the order and the email no G

It's a pending hold on my credit card from FL but no confirmation. More than likely once all the bs calms down I might get a tracking #

Originally Posted by ppizzel

what a mess. barely got in on FNL.com. ordered my one pair. went all the way through past payment and it froze during the order confirmation stage. i check my email... nothing.. I check my bank and the accounts been charged already. 30 minutes later, still no email confirmation. I check back in on finishline.com and check my "my account" and there is no order showing up for tonight.

ill call my bank and have that amount dropped if I dont receive a order # soon. Having this pending amount out there like that is not cool Finishline

I clicked through the submit order button. Received the higher than normal traffic error screen. Waited about 20 mins., refreshed. Went through. Got confirmation # and email. Checked bank acct. Charged!
I got a gateway TIMEOUT error. It looked to be loading up just fine, then nothing.

I didnt want to press refresh or go back because when I opened a new tab, the amount was already pending. Being double charged and messing up an entireafternoon on the phone is not fun. I guess if its meant to be, its meant to be.

My new favorite shoe
pimp.gif
im happy i was able to cop for retail and not gothrough a lot of Drama for them. I wish i had money for 2 pairs but this pair will do for now. Can't wait to wear them
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

does anyone have the heads up on the bgrade outlet quickstrike>? (I'm serious)
You for real?

Kidcudahy, you still up? I finally got a NTalk acct. P from the bay. Much props, hypebeast!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Whose at smithaven? Just got here and the line is od for a gr. I got the kryptonates on say wuts good if you over here.
for future reference, where do you wait at at SH?
how many ppl are there for the SJs?
thanks

wow this is madness, i'm pretty happy i had the hook up and picked mine up last week with my 2nd pair waiting for me in the morning. good luck to everyoneelse though, stay safe kids

Originally Posted by ppizzel

I clicked through the submit order button. Received the higher than normal traffic error screen. Waited about 20 mins., refreshed. Went through. Got confirmation # and email. Checked bank acct. Charged!
I got a gateway TIMEOUT error. It looked to be loading up just fine, then nothing.

I didnt want to press refresh or go back because when I opened a new tab, the amount was already pending. Being double charged and messing up an entire afternoon on the phone is not fun. I guess if its meant to be, its meant to be.
I had to go through it 4 -5 times before it crashes or gets the error screen. Just wait, hopefully it comes through. Good luck!

I have never seen so much madness this is some bs dudes in line rocking laker color xis dudes holdin spots in line this type of bs makes me wanna step awayfrom the shoe game

Good luck folks be safe and drop cats if u have to Edit: it's freezing out here and dudes are jerking !!! $$$ who does that

king au i love the avy!!! haha cracked me up!! good luck to those who really want them, if i come across them ill pick up if not i guess i can live with 192and some change in my pocket.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Nice to see you here Paul! and I'm glad you got yours Matt. Did you see the regulars at HOH?

There where a lot of people there. Two lines outside of the mall. Saw couple regulars there and whole bunch of people i never see before. People behind mewhere talking about selling them for $300 lol

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Just got home an hour ago from Footaction in 34th street and I just gotta say that was the best organized and in shape handling of a shoe release I've been to. They handed out tickets during the day for you to come back at 11 pm and get in a numbered line. Waited 2 hours and it was FREEZING with around 200 other people! they let us in 1 by 1, got in, copped my 9.5 and dipped.

As I was walking to the train, I snapped this pic of Footlocker:

img2012t.jpg

It was a longer line than that and stretched all the way to the end of the block where Journeys was. I wouldnt be surprised if people are still waiting to get there pairs over there

BTW, I LOVE THESE. My pair was flawless and super icy and seeing them in pictures is an injustice to seeing them up close
pimp.gif

what was your ticket # fam???

i was #838, i wonder how many NTers were on that line...
nerd.gif

I'm typing from my phone so I don't know if it has been addressed but my order number starts with a "G". What does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom