Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I cant believe these things are selling out at 240, 250, 260

Ridiculous.
Now imagine at 175
eek.gif
.......THE HYPE IS REAL FOLKS!!!
tired.gif
yes the hype is real. i think $175 is expensive.

This HYPE Trend before RD always happens, ppl pay $250+...give it a few weeks and the resell value will drop. These arent as limited as DMPs and Grapes, but they will sell out.

be patient people! dont pay more than $200 shipped!
i was planning on 2 pair and selling one
grin.gif
and now im wondering if i should do it if i may not get the return im looking for. Im looking for $325.......is this realistic? or should i just not waste my time
tired.gif
don't waste your time fam...I can almost guarantee you will NOT get $325. I paid $300 for a pair back in August (including new packaging andall) and the price has dropped since then.

Originally Posted by Driftracer

Originally Posted by WILLINC

I cant believe these things are selling out at 240, 250, 260

Ridiculous.
Now imagine at 175
eek.gif
.......THE HYPE IS REAL FOLKS!!!
tired.gif
yes the hype is real. i think $175 is expensive.

This HYPE Trend before RD always happens, ppl pay $250+...give it a few weeks and the resell value will drop. These arent as limited as DMPs and Grapes, but they will sell out.

be patient people! dont pay more than $200 shipped!
grin.gif
and now im wondering if i should do it if i may not get the return im looking for. Im looking for $325.......is this realistic? or should i just not waste my time
tired.gif

Don't waste your time unless you sit on the 2nd pair for a long time. Resell on these will not hit $325 for a while if ever.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

so how many pair is everyone planning on getting for themselves?

3 for me and 1 each for my wife,daughter,and 2 sons.
1 for me, 1 for my nephew, 1 for my ex's son.
eek.gif
, u a better man than me, then again, yall might have a good relationship

But as for me, just copped me and my daughters pair today

And yes, that's a Dora table in the background
laugh.gif
Good luck to those on RD

Awwwwo! so adorable
smile.gif

and yeahhh I love her son to deffff, but can't stand her azzzz lol but its cool though.

No way resell will be over $300.

I imagine the prices will be the same, as if you bought them early. Like in the $230-250 range.

grin.gif
tired.gif

give it like 4-6 yrs b4 seeing any return on these...everyone is looking at this release as a chance to stock up (for those that get multiplesanyways), and if ur one of those who multi-cop u would've either got them already and get more on RD, or do ur hw as to get multiple on RD...any flip onthese is not happening....that was over the summer

I talked to the guy from sneakerpreorder last week. He said his shipment didn't come in yet but he still thinks he is going to ship them out before therelease date.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

so how many pair is everyone planning on getting for themselves?

3 for me and 1 each for my wife,daughter,and 2 sons.
1 for me, 1 for my nephew, 1 for my ex's son.
eek.gif
, u a better man than me, then again, yall might have a good relationship

But as for me, just copped me and my daughters pair today

And yes, that's a Dora table in the background
laugh.gif
Good luck to those on RD

Awwwwo! so adorable
smile.gif

and yeahhh I love her son to deffff, but can't stand her azzzz lol but its cool though.
Yea that's coo. It's good for him to have contact w/ at least 1 positive male assumin his pops aint around

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

I talked to the guy from sneakerpreorder last week. He said his shipment didn't come in yet but he still thinks he is going to ship them out before the release date.

Thanks for the info bro. does he guarantee that he'll get his shipment?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

I talked to the guy from sneakerpreorder last week. He said his shipment didn't come in yet but he still thinks he is going to ship them out before the release date.

From what he told me, he didn't say anything but a guarantee, but he did sound like he was still getting his pairs for us. Let's hope he does.

^^ looks good..
smokin.gif
Even though I never tried on my cdp XI's, I hope these don't feel like bricks on the feet...especially when Scrooge Jordan isselling these for damn near $200.

Originally Posted by richkid23

3df155e1c3a58d353e7499113872f75c881ea29.pjpg

WORE MY BABIES TODAY LOL
smokin.gif
VERY TRUE TO SIZE & COMFORTABLE IMO

did you have the cdp to compare the comfort to? too many conficting comments on whether they better than the cdp or the same. I guess ill (hopefully) find outsoon enough.

Are those pre-school size up there? Are there pictures available of these and the white/red 12s in preschool size?

I want to get my 6-year-old little brother either these or the white/red 12s for Christmas since he plays basketball for his school (they lower the rims, andit's ridicuously cute) in a 2.5. He sees me in Jordans and watches the DVDs, so he wants his first basketball shoes to be Jordans, and he was smart to getme a little gift so now I gotta come through...

Anyways, I'm leaning towards the 12s since they look better performance-wise, not to mention closer to how they should look. Good shoes are very important,particularly for protecting his ankle, since he fractured his ankle playing soccer in adidas cleats I bought him
frown.gif
so I'm up for suggestions.

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Originally Posted by richkid23

3df155e1c3a58d353e7499113872f75c881ea29.pjpg

WORE MY BABIES TODAY LOL
smokin.gif
VERY TRUE TO SIZE & COMFORTABLE IMO

did you have the cdp to compare the comfort to? too many conficting comments on whether they better than the cdp or the same. I guess ill (hopefully) find out soon enough.

315254aecac52a7184f3818b461e486d2a52fd2.pjpg

laugh.gif

UMMMM YEA I GUESS I DO LOL

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

From what he told me, he didn't say anything but a guarantee, but he did sound like he was still getting his pairs for us. Let's hope he does.

Fingers crossed...I dont even care if I get it BEFORE release date...I just want to make sure I get my pair. This was my "secured" pair...and I amstill going out on RD to get a 2nd pair.

^ i guess worse case, if he doesn't receive his allotment, i can flip my re-funded cash into a pair off ebay or something.

Just went out and started talking to my connects and I could get these today for 230 flat. I'm very tempted to do it since I know people are paying 220just for someone to hold them. I think it'll be worth the peace of mind too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom