*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
eastbay has em with the countdown...is the shoe looking really boxy or what?

30tpf6u.jpg

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Mayhem in 12 hours my $!$.. it started last night in ATL. Haha.. damn I hope everyone is safe this release and I advise not to go alone and don't carry any cash on u!!!

Im goin alone!
embarassed.gif

*Reads the his own UserName*
laugh.gif

Ill be good tho!
tongue.gif
glasses.gif
. Its in a BIG +%$ mall. And ill park away from other ppl. i might recordthis whole "madness" thing!

Also i work atthe FTL im gettin it at so if any dudes try to jump me for my $ & jams ill justleave my *@% atthe store!
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ATLienSmoke

Man, in ATL; they hit 2 footlocker stores hard last night!!! I know they got +!!# load of Space Jamz!!! CRAZY!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Never knew the hype was THAT serious.

This is starting to look like a Cool Grey release for no reason.....i remember the fights and slashings on 34th street, and the store getting bum rushed, andi'm going to HOH tonite...LOL i'm in for a treat....do not roll up on me u will get tasered and then i will take watever is in YOURpockets...bahleedat!

laugh.gif
@ everyone actin like this is a damn war though!

"Go with a buddy."

"Stay safe"

"Come back alive"

"R.I.P."

"Watch ya back"

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Mayhem in 12 hours my $!$.. it started last night in ATL. Haha.. damn I hope everyone is safe this release and I advise not to go alone and don't carry any cash on u!!!

Im goin alone!
embarassed.gif

*Reads the his own UserName*
laugh.gif

Ill be good tho!
tongue.gif
glasses.gif
. Its in a BIG +%$ mall. And ill park away from other ppl. i might record this whole "madness" thing!

Also i work atthe FTL im gettin it at so if any dudes try to jump me for my $ & jams ill justleave my *@% atthe store!
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Well I'm going out by myself 2 but I feel like I can handle myself.. For those of u that don't think u can handle yourself.... don't go alone. Lol

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif
@ everyone actin like this is a damn war though!

"Go with a buddy."

"Stay safe"

"Come back alive"

"R.I.P."

"Watch ya back"
call it what you want but this is some serious stuff.....you think it was bad enough for them to do that to a footlocker.......imagine people whoare looking to rob people who get their pair
eyes.gif

yo im going alone to pick up 20 pairs no big deal these will sit aleast till around five if not till thursday the latest

I'm hitting up the mall near my job at 7 am tomorrow before I get in. Hopefully there's no lines or anything.

looks like an some extra cash a few months ago went a long way. I will be rocking my Space Jams to the mall to go Christmas shopping today. Enjoy thebattlefield y'all. That Footlocker %@+! is pathetic. Shoes people!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

looks like an some extra cash a few months ago went a long way. I will be rocking my Space Jams to the mall to go Christmas shopping today. Enjoy the battlefield y'all. That Footlocker %@+! is pathetic. Shoes people!

roll.gif
QFT...i can see why some of yall just pre-ordered

hjow would they even tear those gates like that? Looks like the Hulk came through with a Hulk Smash on those gates!

Im not agreeing with these people saying they like how crazy it may be, maybe its me growing ou tof it but I just want to walk in get em and go. I dont likethat you got to come in and leave in the emergency hallway but I WANW!!!

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

AHHH can't wait!! my finishline opens at 7 tomorrow morning, ill be there by 6 latest!
yerp. first time ive lined up for a shoe since grapes...im getting too old for this crap.

What would Bugs Bunny say about this??? Either way im excited for tonight, man shoes shouldnt feel this good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom