*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited 2 hrs and when it's finally my turn, they don't have my size. Everywhere in Dallas is sold out. If anyone has these in a size 11.5 - 12.5 hit myinbox. I'm not paying outrageous prices.

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Damn, a lot of canceled orders..
SMH @ Eastbay etc for not setting a limit. You see cats ordering like 5 pairs and people ordering one cant even get theirs.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

i'm sure you are referring to my post sir....as they say, "you snooze, you lose".....you gotta be on top of things....and may i add, that this was a general release, i say again, a general release...eastbay has never put a limit per person on a general release...they only put limits on limited or quickstrike releases....so get your facts straight!....i got my 5 pairs, and what....all i am saying is, don't hate, congratulate...lol

It's cheaper for them to sell multiple pairs to one person than it is to sell several individual orders. It's all about the dollar.

ok so here is my story im on the comp last night the 22nd i think hey let me see if these jays gonna sell out as fast as ppl say its around 1230 im watchingthe lakers get on nicekicks.com and it has a page saying which sites sold out and which ones still had so my girl logs onto msn and types "babe i wantedto get you these shoes but they are sellin out on every site so i stop watching my beloved laker and start crusing the sites just for fun really while shesgoing crazy creating pay pal accounts trying to see if stores were open late i pretty much gave up cause i never pre-ordered so i was just really seeing howmuch of a devoted girl she is the laker game finishes she says shes pissed and shes going to sleep holla in the morning........ so i wake up and the display ofdevotion continues shes calling every store i wear a 10.5 or 11 so i know she aint gettin #@$% she has to do her hair and says she might have a lead they mighthave made a shipment mistake at a local footlocker but they tell her to call at 12 so i go to sleep i wake up at twelve she says she just walked in and theysaid a woman put it on hold before she did and shes coming from far i said nice try babes love she hangs up on me calls back 10 mins later ........ she got hermom out the car to be the woman all her mom said was the size 11 i put it on hold im coming from a ways away i gotta get back .....all this is happening incanada where the supply is shorter than the states. im eating pancakes typing this with some space jams and a rider for a girlfriend. now all i gotta do is gether a real christmas present.

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

footaction ftl...

Dear Valued Customer,

We experienced unprecedented internet traffic last evening which caused our website to temporarily fail.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at [email protected] or via phone at 1-800-863-8932 if you have additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Footaction

Yes.. thank u... that same email has been posted like 134564694 times already

Just got the dreaded email from Eastbay aslo. Just had surgery on a torn ACL so couldnt get to any shoes stores to wait in line this morning. Not having thebest day today.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

LMAO at the dudes who keep coming up in here saying ''this is a gr'' they will be easy to cop
all i read was this. and it is a GR cause they are comin out with kids, toddlers and crib sizes. i got my pair with no problem
tongue.gif

there will be restocks on this...especially on FNL....i remember with the CDP XI/XII they were restocking for 2-3 weeks after release date...just have to checkthe site every morning a few times until you get your size....I know FNL uses inventory from their stores that don't sell out.....patience...if you wantthese you can def get them for retail..

Footaction cancelled. FNL still seems like its a go for me though. Thank God I decided to get up this morning and go find me a pair. Got an A- in one of myhardest courses too. Swagger on a hundid right now lol

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^^Nice work bigj
yo uuuuuu dont wanna know how hard i worked to get them
laugh.gif

1/2 gas tank = gone!!!
Haha damn man. I made 2 stops this morning....24 pairs in the trunk
laugh.gif
and yet again, i say... U DA MAN...
i talked to joe and he was like speedy looked out for a 8 but couldnt get a 9.5/10.
my 1st spot i went to did me dirty.... was supposed to open up at 8am... chick got there at 840 then went to the bank til 930... caused me to miss out on another release lol

Yeah unfortunately I had to take care of my local connects and hookups, so I didnt have a 9.5/10 to send Joe's way.

Originally Posted by button999

I have no idea who it was and I'm not going back through the well over 100 pages that have been added last night to find out...but whoever it was that suggested calling the Easybay international number, THANK YOU, just got all my other orders canceled except for the one I made over the phone to Eastbay.

Dat was me said call the Intl number!! I'm still waiting on mine.

(((COPPED ONE PAIR LAST WEEK))).. GOT OFF WORK THIS MORNING..WENT TO FNL THAT OPEN AT 11am..1st AND ONLY PERSON THERE ...ASK FOR A SZ 12 THEY PUT THEM ON THEREGISTER AND THE MANAGER SAY DONT SELL UNTIL TOMORROW BECAUSE THEY HAD THE WRONG RD (12/24) AFTER 1/2 HOUR OF AGRUING ABOUT RD THEY CALL UP ANOTHER MANAGER ANDSHE SAY TODAY..SO I GOT LUCKY AND COPPED

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

LMAO at the dudes who keep coming up in here saying ''this is a gr'' they will be easy to cop
all i read was this. and it is a GR cause they are comin out with kids, toddlers and crib sizes. i got my pair with no problem
tongue.gif
i second that...this is a general release because of the simple fact that they didn't limit a quantity per person....PERIOD

Wow, I cannot believe how fast these cleared out. I was lucky enough to get 2 pairs my size.
I wonder what the malls around here look like. I'll be driving by, I have a feeling they will still have sizes today. I guess that's what I get for notliving in a state with a large amount of sneakerheads.

Originally Posted by imsoDS

Originally Posted by MHT214

This release got kinda outta hand..

Kinda?
Yeah if dudes loosin their lives over this and stores getting busted up Im sure the state dept will have something to say about it.

I mean what a joke callin in the services of armed guards for a shoe release
laugh.gif
. This could put a stop to the whole limited release thing if people are getting injured and stores gettin jacked etc

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by debs 168

i'm mad disappointed. its like i gave a lot for christmas time and didn't receive a damn thing. i spent a lot on other ppl and i'm not getting *%%.
my girl is too broke to give me a gift (and i don't have the heart to complain to her about spending a lot on her but not receiving anything in return), not getting anything from anybody else...etc.

and then this bull. smh.

no point in refreshing champs/ftl/fnl/ndc/etc. cuz all thats left are shaq sizes.
not in nyc right now because i'm visiting my girl. dont know anything about where i'm at and i'm sure that at 9:31 these are gone wherever they were at.

smh.
lesson learned. stay the hell in nyc and dont mess with broke females in state but certainly not out of state either.

Bro, I feel bad for you. Look, get at me in my inbox with your email addy. I'll get you a pair in your size, and you will not be taxed $250. Hurry up. Or if anybody knows his email, please provide it.
thats real noble of you
pimp.gif

Nice...what NT used to be about!

well technically this is a GR bc stores that didnt get anything before even got some pairs for sell....the DEMAND is just insane for these so end the saltinessabout it not being a GR....i didnt get mines and i aint salty...its the bloody holidays, be thankful for what you DO GOT and not what you dont. thats how ilook at it...who knows maybe you'll find it later or when the guys buying a million cant pay the credit card bill you'll get lucky orsomething..."they are just shoes" as someone recently stated hahaha (tomato shield up and flame suit up)....LOL

I ordered through Footaction and just like everyone else I just got the cancellation email. Tried ordering off finishline no confirmation email and my creditcard is pending payment which will most likely cancel. And Nike.com I just got finished talking to them they said my order should ship in the next day or two.But anyways hopefully everyone gets theirs though.

geeez yall niketalk dudes is on some other issh.

im just tryna ask. does it matter if you been charged on eastbay but havent gotten a READY TO SHIP yet.

i think cancellation means they dont have enough shoes to fill the orders, if they put the shoes back up its because ppl's cc didnt get through orsomething happened with the transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom