*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Chief Ediri wrote:

Regal Black wrote:

I heard that footlockers and footactions are getting around 200 pairs and HOH locations will get 300 pairs at each store.

I'm still undecided if I should camp out and at what mall, but 200 pairs gives me more hope that I can secure one. West Oaks/Sharpstown don't seem
like smart choices, not sure about First Colony or Memorial City.

Haven't been to First Colony in a couple years, but you should be safe out there. Mo. City and Sugarland have its fair share of wanna-be thugs, but you
should be cool.

LOL, yeah you already know these guys. Ton of TWABs in Sugar Land as well.

thats why i got mines early ill try to get another pair on rd but im not camping out since i already have a pair but i need a pair to rock

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I heard that footlockers and footactions are getting around 200 pairs and HOH locations will get 300 pairs at each store.

That's not true.....We're getting less than 200 pairs in our whole district (Upstate NY) Which is 16 stores. The 3 stores around me ARE NOT gettingthem. I have to travel 2 1/2 hours to the CLOSEST store to snag these...

Just trying to get the right info out there for every1

Still planning on doing Eastbay/NDC the night of release
wink.gif

I haven't done this since the CDP Carmines but was sucessful then

Already have one pair but will try for a second. If I can't get through oh well. But I'm banking on a lot of people being busy with Christmas and ableto cop these online.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Still planning on doing Eastbay/NDC the night of release
wink.gif

I haven't done this since the CDP Carmines but was sucessful then

Already have one pair but will try for a second. If I can't get through oh well. But I'm banking on a lot of people being busy with Christmas and able to cop these online.
eastbay releases are always iffy...smh end up backordered

Everytime I've done eastbay its been a success or it just doesn't go through right away. So then I end up staying up forever until NDC puts them up,and have no problem.

Held them in my hands today. Box is a nice touch. Not a $50.00 nice touch, but still nice. The cut is noticeably lower than my 01 SJ's. I was iffy on howmany pairs I would cop, but after holding them in my hands, 3 purrs no doubt.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Well now i know its gonna be straight madness here in Los Angeles because NTLA just announced that they will be doing a Raffle for the Space Jams.. SMH @ NTLA.. Now I gotta be out there in the mayhem with everyone else in LA.. Anyone with a hook-up that's wants to help a dude out let me know through Pm Please!
They do this for every major release, 'cause everybody flocks to NTLA. Even when I worked there, I didn't buy launch shoes from there. Always Swoosh or skip. They got nearly 100 pairs, but I'm going to look for these online and elsewhere.

Hope my connect wins the employee raffle,
laugh.gif
. NTLA has been doing theraffle for a long time, they stopped after the CDP's since people jumped off the bandwagon.

It's not going to be madness just because NTLA decided to do a raffle,
laugh.gif
....kids.

Worst case scenario my resources will go to making a few of the AM1's ID's that are in my locker
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Chief Ediri wrote:

Regal Black wrote:

I'm still undecided if I should camp out and at what mall, but 200 pairs gives me more hope that I can secure one. West Oaks/Sharpstown don't seem
like smart choices, not sure about First Colony or Memorial City.

Haven't been to First Colony in a couple years, but you should be safe out there. Mo. City and Sugarland have its fair share of wanna-be thugs, but you
should be cool.

LOL, yeah you already know these guys. Ton of TWABs in Sugar Land as well.

Memorial City is getting 100 pairs and Houston Galleria FTL/HOH is getting 200 pairs. I work for FTL

Anyone working in footlocker / footaction seen the production date of the shoes on their shipments that came in already?

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

question: does anyone know if stores such as champs will have these??
the champs by my house (Fox Hills, SoCal) told me they were getting about 12 pairs, limited sz run.

thats like one pair per sz
laugh.gif

good luck yall

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

the champs by my house (Fox Hills, SoCal) told me they were getting about 12 pairs, limited sz run.

laugh.gif

good luck yall
oh wow...lol thats a killer. im in GA though...i gotta hit up my champs connect and see if this military discount will apply...

man its getting crazy...I am just gonna chill and call next week...and then call again....and then call one more time and make sure I get my shoes. Just somehomework is all....

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

laugh.gif

good luck yall
1. Don't go to Champs.

2. The other stores in that mall are getting multiple runs.

3. They are probably lying.

man am I getting excited for these, I asked one local footlocker if they were getting these about a week ago and the poor girl looked scared and replied"uh we don't know", as a newcomer to the game I am lucky to start collecting when I am

Originally Posted by faddy

man am I getting excited for these, I asked one local footlocker if they were getting these about a week ago and the poor girl looked scared and replied "uh we don't know", as a newcomer to the game I am lucky to start collecting when I am

Debatable...

Went into my local footlocker, my boy brought out the box and I held em in my hands.

Quality is better than I thought

He said they got 40 pairs in and he was told that only about 4-5 stores were getting them around here

He said more stores were suppose to get more pairs but something changed and the amount is more limited, also told me they were releasing them on the 23rd

Everyone check your spot and be sure to ask how many they got and when they are releasing them

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by faddy

man am I getting excited for these, I asked one local footlocker if they were getting these about a week ago and the poor girl looked scared and replied "uh we don't know", as a newcomer to the game I am lucky to start collecting when I am

Debatable...

Very. Dude is in the wrong era to start collectin. The days of yesterday were so much better....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom