Not open for further replies.
Alright so.

Footlocker- sold out size 9
Footaction - sold out size 9
Eastbay - sold out size 9
Finishline - shhhh doesnt even work

THIS IS MADNESSS

smh.gif

swoosh played me juss got thru to a rep.... sed my order didnt completly go thru.... nikestore stock was swoosh stock... none were juss put aside for employeessmh..... so looks like i'll take this L and go to sleep.... smfh

Originally Posted by agold1002

I WAS ON HOLD WITH EASTBAY FOR AN HOUR!! I CALLED AT 11:35 AND FINALLY GOT THROUGH. COPPED A 9 AND A 11! ALREADY SECURED MY 2 SIZE 9S TO PICK UP TOMORROW BUT ALSO GOT 5 SIZE 10S, 1 SIZE 9 AND 1 SIZE 11 FROM NDC AND EASTBAY!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
BOUT TO SLEEP IN AND SEE WHATS LEFT TOMORROW MORNING!!! I LOVE YOU NT!!!!

face_1.jpg

Originally Posted by uknowho85

has anyone got a confirmation email from FNL.com
I got one right away. I refreshed at like 11:58, and there they were. Never seen orders go through that easy online, EVER.......

Originally Posted by jumpman23j

Hey EagleOn, did the G proceed the numbers in your footaction confirmation number? I ordered from footaction and my order confirmation has no G in it.
Yup, mines had a G.

You should be straight and if you got an email confirmation then everything should be 100.

I submitted two orders on eastbay and both started with the G... Just submitted another order at footaction and this one came back with all numbers... Are youall getting the G with footaction orders too or is that just for eastbay?

Sorry I don't think Footaction orders are gonna go through. I got a confirmation with a "G" for 11 pairs of sz 11 lol. If it goes through then fit. $1924.89

OK guys, I'm about to go to the city right quick to get in line. lol

The internet have failed me too many times. So I have to obtain these physically.

See yall tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 335i

352jac6.jpg

I didn't even get that screen, but my bank account got charged and gift card wipped clean

this isnt an email confirmation...check your email to be sure...if you notice...tax isnt calculated in your totals. -sf77

Originally Posted by rare junks

Sorry I don't think Footaction orders are gonna go through. I got a confirmation with a "G" for 11 pairs of sz 11 lol. If it goes through then f it. $1924.89

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I got one right away. I refreshed at like 11:58, and there they were. Never seen orders go through that easy online, EVER.......
Haha exactly. I got my confirmation email from FNL at 11:58 after ordering so I'm pretty sure I'm set....lets hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom