*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this thread is filled with cornballs.

paying $255 when it releases tomorrow? REALLY?! And dude had thenerve to add: free shipping

dudes is asking if they'll get jumped for em if they go to the malls?

No wonder noone messes with the Jordan forum anymore

Originally Posted by BrockBo

^^^^^^ yea it is and im loving it ( just like mcdonalds) ha dude just started another camping therd about what people where bring while they camp and its got locked up and deleted so fast lol............ but i really hope all works out for every body and no body gets hurt or worse

Ill be at my mall at 6 30 in my moms escalade with my coffee donuts and ipod waiting for 8 o clock im so hype right now for my first pair of XI............good luck to every one

stay safe and bring a little heat if u feel the need.............I may be 14 but i know whats up

I love this kid (no karamo)

smokin.gif

lol!! iwas thinkn bout headn 2 serramonte too... did u get ur wrist band??? looks like another hectic bay area release... oh well./ local spot only gettn 24pairs. opening @ 8. mall opens @6 ... gna show up at 5. if iget em great, if not,

no biggie. got some retro concords on their way!!!!!!!! lol so its gna be a merry xmas regardless.

gluck to all

super N00B question!! i've never ordered from NDC before (never had to) and I'm sure it's been answered here already multiple times, but I'mhoping someone can help me out.

When is NDC having these available for order? (I just want ONE pair of sz 11 haha). I know the 24th (but I could be wrong), but what time? Midnight (on the23rd) Pacific time? (I'm in Seattle).

Hopefully some kindhearted NT'er can help me out with some legit answers or point me to the right direction. I'd appreciate it!

San Francisco/Daly City is full of a bunch of lames. Ya'll will line up for anything. Anything hyped up ya'll willing to sacrifice your rent, kids andcar for
laugh.gif

...tickle me elmo, iphone, invisible sex partner, space jams....you name it.
laugh.gif

Corny.

My regular shop already let people reserve them, because I never get Jordan's they didn't even bother to see if I wanted them. Now I know to speak up.Looks like I'm going to be camped in line tonight with my girl to try and get them at 6am when the mall by my house opens up.

damn people, im sooooo scared. I dont get paid til tomorrow evening and think these will be gone by then
frown.gif
. i live near PG mall, they have a lot of shoestores
they have shoe city, footlocker, sport zone, HOHMD, underground station, downtown locker room, and metro shoes. you think they will be sold out???? :/

How do these fit in comparison to 1s, 3s, 8s,? My friend told me they are narrow and that if I am a 10 I should go up to 10.5. Is he right?

Originally Posted by dejahnw

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I'm not sweatin this release...I'll get my second pair for retail..
grin.gif
what? how much you getting the first pair for? also if you wait to long you wont be getting one pair, these little kids are begging there parents for them for xmas. LoL

I got my first pair on Friday off of a heads up from another NT'er..got it for retail and got it in the mail in less than 24 hours.
pimp.gif

^^ lol to u daly city/ bay area haters. haha tis true tho lotsof hype out here........ but in the same note, its just an area with a highly concentrated amountof sneakerheads ala NYC. only difference is that we have a lot less shoe stores aka mom,pops stores compared to nyc.

really theres the big malls aka serramonte, tan foran, etc + local concepts aka darkside + truesole + regular footlockers. just think. san francisco alone hasover 1million popuilation squished in a 6x6 mile city...

10+pages since I came to work this morning...I'm going to stop by my spot in bout a hour to see how they are running things in the morning.no camp outswhere I stay but they will get gone

Originally Posted by dts939

How do these fit in comparison to 1s, 3s, 8s,? My friend told me they are narrow and that if I am a 10 I should go up to 10.5. Is he right?

i got the 2001 pair and i mean if i was you i would get at 10.5, also because your going have these for a long long time and .5 bigger anit much...i remembergoing a whole size up for my 2001 pair

that line is ******ed

that ain't right at all, *+$% seems surreal...for these? I guess.

What time does that store open?

Why are you guys doing the midnight release/buying online when they come out tomorrow? Wouldn't it just be much easier to stroll in the store tomorrrow?And plus, you probably won't get your shoes until days later...

cornballs b/c u use a credit card or campout???????? lol talk about lame, /NT STAFF of all ppl flaming others for doingn what is NECESSARY to cop a hypedrelease in the bay. trust me if u dont have a connect thats what u gta go through in tohe bay. serramonte gets prob most amount kicks for a release in the bay.

just cuz we dont live in LAME-O-Ville aka "cleveland'????????? lol sure u can walk in on saturday and still cop huh? first niketalker in cleveland...i woiuldnt doubt it. haha/ if u guys didnt have lebron, noone would even know ur city exists... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom