THE NEW NIKETALK BANNER...NEEDS TO BE ON A SHIRT VOL. NOW

I'd buy it. Banner is
pimp.gif

I'm glad you guys like the new banner.  
As far as t-shirts go, I'll talk to Rajah about it, but right now we're focusing on direct donations:  http://niketalk.com/topic/291282
If we placed an order tomorrow, which we can't do without fronting a ton of money and just guessing what sizes & quantities people want, they wouldn't be available for a month at the earliest.  This stuff takes time.  We don't do cafepress.  

What's more, the relief fund is better off receiving $15 from you directly TODAY than we are donating the proceeds from a $25 t-shirt.  We always use high quality t-shirts, which aren't cheap.  Then we'd have new screens and setup fees.  Given that clarity is a MUST on this design, I'd want to use a better printing process than we did on the last set of shirts.  It adds up really quickly and we'd be left with a profit of between $7-10 per shirt depending on the quantities involved and the number of ink hits used. 

I want to concentrate on doing the best we can for Japan, and right now the very best way to help is to give directly.
How do we enable the badge?

Donate $10 or more to http://www.mercycorps.org/fundraising/niketalk, then forward your receipt e-mail to [email protected] and let us know what username you'd like the badge applied to.

Please NT make it happen, I am so down for a shirt and I can wait. I been captivated by the rising sun symbol ever since I first saw it.

posted in the donation thread and mentioned this not knowing there was already a 7 page thread for a tee.
laugh.gif

but i'm down for a tee shirt. i'll wait.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

i just got that its for japan...id buy one. if the money went to them. at least i could sleep in it. how do i get it as a banner under my name.

How ridiculous that I did not even put 2 and 2 together that the banner was because of the issues over in Japan.  I totally thought they were just repping Japan as a result of all the Asian sneakerheads.  Man, I am out of it.

Been working too much lately.  Now that I realize what an idiot I am, carry on.  I completely approve the banner and deserve a gunshot in my head for not realizing what it was.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

How ridiculous that I did not even put 2 and 2 together that the banner was because of the issues over in Japan.  I totally thought they were just repping Japan as a result of all the Asian sneakerheads.  Man, I am out of it.

Been working too much lately.  Now that I realize what an idiot I am, carry on.  I completely approve the banner and deserve a gunshot in my head for not realizing what it was.

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Wow

Back
Top Bottom