The New Italian Residence For Jersey Shore Season 4

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You can't drink in public anywhere though.
That I know of

I did in London and in Paris in 2007 when I was over there. Not sure if the laws have changed. I was in Florence, too, but I don't think I even drank anything while there. European countries seem a bit more liberal about it than over here, from my personal experiences.

Might not be just Europe.  I just got back from 2 weeks in Korea and they dont have any open container laws.  I was stumbling down the street drinking a korean 40 (1500cc.... metric system FTL)

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by omgitswes

You can't drink in public anywhere though.
That I know of

I did in London and in Paris in 2007 when I was over there. Not sure if the laws have changed. I was in Florence, too, but I don't think I even drank anything while there. European countries seem a bit more liberal about it than over here, from my personal experiences.

Might not be just Europe.  I just got back from 2 weeks in Korea and they dont have any open container laws.  I was stumbling down the street drinking a korean 40 (1500cc.... metric system FTL)

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by Storm2006

NOLA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 I would walk down the streets with 3 of these at a time
laugh.gif

zt9gur.jpg

2488249806_19aa086345.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sidebar: that cast will probably go back to working at a gelato shop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

House looks lame from the outside.
laugh.gif
 dude... i think the city is over a THOUSAND years old.   According to wiki it was founded in BC.  You're honestly not going to find a lot of super modern looking digs like a NYC highrise in Florence.  Everything looks old and lame in Florence (from the outside).

laugh.gif
 dude... i think the city is over a THOUSAND years old.   According to wiki it was founded in BC.  You're honestly not going to find a lot of super modern looking digs like a NYC highrise in Florence.  Everything looks old and lame in Florence (from the outside).

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

laugh.gif

Never been to or seen pics of Florence so I had no idea. But that would be dope to live in a piece of history. I guess. It just doesnt fit the normal standards for their house. Like std filled jacuzzis on the roof and stuff. Oh well though.

laugh.gif

Never been to or seen pics of Florence so I had no idea. But that would be dope to live in a piece of history. I guess. It just doesnt fit the normal standards for their house. Like std filled jacuzzis on the roof and stuff. Oh well though.

I heard they won't even be able to drink in the bars and clubs? I think it was posted on here

I heard they won't even be able to drink in the bars and clubs? I think it was posted on here

laugh.gif

if you ever get a chance to go, you definitely should.  absolutely beautiful city, beautiful people, great food town, etc... etc...

rome on the other hand.  i wouldnt piss on it, if the city was on fire.

laugh.gif

if you ever get a chance to go, you definitely should.  absolutely beautiful city, beautiful people, great food town, etc... etc...

rome on the other hand.  i wouldnt piss on it, if the city was on fire.

Son it felt awkward when I went to NOLA. When we were bar hopping ide chug my beer before leaving. My cousin kept having to remind me I could take it outside.

Son it felt awkward when I went to NOLA. When we were bar hopping ide chug my beer before leaving. My cousin kept having to remind me I could take it outside.

Back
Top Bottom