The NCAA Tournament Thread vol. March Madness is Crazy!!!

Originally Posted by RobbyJones

^^ Nope although Florida being a #2 seed surprised the hell outta me.

#2 is surprising to me as well but I'll take it regardless. Looking forward to being at that game in Tampa on Thursday

WOW dudes goggles are ancient ....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

anyone still interested in another bracket feel free

yahoo

ID - 51229
PW - basketball
Just joined.

Bilas is laughing right now at this game

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Anybody who has UConn even sniffing the elite 8, let alone the Final 4 or Championship game hasn't really been paying attention to UConn the entire season.

That's my peoples but I don't see them beating SDSU and if they do that they're not getting past Duke or Texas. All it takes is one bad shooting game from Kemba, which happens often more than not, and it's a wrap.
About time someone else sees what I see with UConn.

Seeing the "experts" having these dudes win the region & making it to the Elite 8, had me like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, It's possible, but I don't see it. Honestly, them not making it out of the 1st weekend wouldn't be a surprise to me.
ohwell.gif

I'm sure you guys have heard a few people say that UCONN finished 9th in the Big East for a reason. Sure, what they did in the BE tournament was incredible, but you can't tell me running the gauntlet on the best and most physical conference in the NCAA won't take a toll on them. I have them losing before the Sweet 16.

If UCONN gets to the Final Four, Kemba is officially Superman.

@RealJayWilliams Coach K has confirmed that Kyrie Irving will be playing in the 1st round of the #NCAA tournament

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Anyone have TruTV but not in HD?

Time Warner FTL

this. but i have Directv

anyone hear the TruTV dude pull the cant wait out at the end? lol

that knee. Damn, hate to see that for anyone, especially as a senior. Probably a torn knee ligament

That Southeast section is weak. Borderline homer pick but i really think Wisconsin could get to the final four. They'd have to upset Pitt in the process, but Pitt blows it every year so i like the odds. Florida is not a 2 seed. Mich St. will upset them. BYU is not a good 3 seed w/ one of their best players being out. Its been a good year in Wisconsin sports, im telling you they could come out of that.

I really like Washington making it to the Elite 8 too. I think Uconn will see an early defeat. They won the Big East winning 5 games in a row. I just dont see them keeping that up through out the whole tourny. They're bound to lose within the next few games.

Other than that its Kansas, Ohio St. and Texas/Duke coasting to the final four. whether or not its Texas or Duke depends on how well Arizona plays. They could do damage.

Thats my 2 cents
Edit: I just saw Kyrie Irving will be playing, you think he will be in enough shape to make an impact? Im debating changing my picks now with him. I think i might like Duke in the final four now.

Edit: I just saw Kyrie Irving will be playing, you think he will be in enough shape to make an impact? Im debating changing my picks now with him. I think i might like Duke in the final four now.

Nooooo not at all.

Clemson beating WVU, they r playing well.

anybody else notice that Gumbel looks a little salty that EJ is getting most of the talk time on TruTv? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom