The NBA has to Adopt This Rule before it loses more fans

that is 1 reason why i dont watch the NBA as much as i use to

now i wouldnt go as far as calling a T, but i think a good no call would do also

but the NBA is all about favors, like all the make up calls you see nowadays

and i also agree on being able to body up or handcheck like years past (streetball, playground ballers still do it)

the NBA like most sports have gotten soft on physical contact

hate to say it but i grew up watching the late 80s early 90s NBA and seeing some1 get hit (a real foul) was more enjoyable to watch

i aint read the thread but i hope you didnt watch the Duke game vs marquette last night.

I didnt count untill i noticed it...
but 6 times in a row (6 offensive trips for marquette) lead to 6 incidents with a duke player fallin to the floor for a charge.
theres nothin wrong with takin a charg, or floppin a LIL, but 6 straight times?
only one was called tho.

edit:
Man you think the NBA Is bad, turn on a Duke game and watch the flops come every damn play. It's ridiculous. Paulus and crew must have gone to the Vlade Divac school of flopping.
thank you, i was like WT F

SkyLarkster:
Last night Iverson jogged into Tim Thomas on a drive and Thomas was sent flying into the baseline like a bomb just dropped. The weight difference there defies the laws of physics.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man that was some funny %@+%

The refs really need to let them game be more physical. For every Wade there's a Varejo (in terms of offensive/defensive flopping). I think the problemstems from the inability of the players to just play quality physical basketball. It's pretty much like this:

Defensive player: "Well, since I can't go for a block without being charged for a foul, I'll just play the victim."
Offensive player: "Well, since he isn't supposed to make physical contact with me, I'll just make the contact myself"

Making basketball into a completely non-contact sport is deteriorating the game.

TraSoul82 wrote:
Defensive player: "Well, since I can't go for a block without being charged for a foul, I'll just play the victim."
Offensive player: "Well, since he isn't supposed to make physical contact with me, I'll just make the contact myself."
Basically.

this is a plain undercut, anyway you spin it, this can end someone's career. there will be a fight if you ever do this to someone not in the nba. thisshould be a flagrant foul. no attempt on the ball whatsoever.

48e2d627-44d2-446d-8155-180ff24dff32.jpg

I would rather there just be more contact allowed in the NBA. Flopping T's would give more ammos to refs looking to fix games and I'm sure Mau wouldstill be flopping all day without a T.

It'll never happen. Aside from the people who do It ridculously obvious you can't tell if they are flopping or if they are just really clumsy.

Back
Top Bottom