THE MOST WORTHLESS OF GOD'S MANY CREATIONS

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Stink bugs? Dont think ive ever had a problem with them.

NYC >

Sit down son.

CNN just reported that a giant bedbug has been elected mayor of your city since they run the place now anyway and recently gave themselves the right to vote.

bug-attack--48734.jpg

NYC >

Sit down son.

CNN just reported that a giant bedbug has been elected mayor of your city since they run the place now anyway and recently gave themselves the right to vote.

bug-attack--48734.jpg

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I knew it was going to be these as soon as i read the title. These damn things are everywhere....anyone know how to prevent/get rid of them?
30t6p3b.gif
Things are everywhere in Pittsburgh. killed a couple in the house. Read that they don't like the cold and since it's gettin cold they're startin to look for shelter indoors. Had 3 on the car yesterday, WHILE DRIVIN. Things were hangin on for dear life. One crawled under the hood and the other two hid behind the side mirror
30t6p3b.gif

I knew it was going to be these as soon as i read the title. These damn things are everywhere....anyone know how to prevent/get rid of them?
30t6p3b.gif
Things are everywhere in Pittsburgh. killed a couple in the house. Read that they don't like the cold and since it's gettin cold they're startin to look for shelter indoors. Had 3 on the car yesterday, WHILE DRIVIN. Things were hangin on for dear life. One crawled under the hood and the other two hid behind the side mirror
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

NYC >

Sit down son.

bug-attack--48734.jpg
That's a pic of Chicago
laugh.gif

NYC >

Sit down son.

bug-attack--48734.jpg
That's a pic of Chicago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkdan1

NYC >

Sit down son.

bug-attack--48734.jpg
That's a pic of Chicago
laugh.gif

And it's not a bedbug but i made my point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkdan1

NYC >

Sit down son.

bug-attack--48734.jpg
That's a pic of Chicago
laugh.gif

And it's not a bedbug but i made my point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

agree these bugs come from asia what i found out this is what happens when we let everyone in our country smh

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

agree these bugs come from asia what i found out this is what happens when we let everyone in our country smh

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom