The Most Racist Commercial Ever ... LmA0 !!!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I was holding my breath for him to come out in blackface.

That would have sealed the deal.

I was sitting there TIGHT.
laugh.gif

edit: found it, well AL got it too. Dude turned into toothpaste
laugh.gif

And yea,
laugh.gif
at dude leaving out Blacks and Mexicans. He must've been scared, but then again he took shots at mob bosses. 

laugh.gif

And yea,
laugh.gif
at dude leaving out Blacks and Mexicans. He must've been scared, but then again he took shots at mob bosses. 

Good to see Desagna Diop getting that offseason money though, setting himself up for life after basketball. Props.

Apparently this ad really used to air in the UK. And somebody have the Nike Hyperdunk extended commercial? Not racist per say, but very extreme stereotyping and not even a good job at it.  It's kind of like the Kool Aid playing streetball in Jordan's at Rucker Park commercial. But I dare not try to embed 2 videos in the same post

Good to see Desagna Diop getting that offseason money though, setting himself up for life after basketball. Props.

Apparently this ad really used to air in the UK. And somebody have the Nike Hyperdunk extended commercial? Not racist per say, but very extreme stereotyping and not even a good job at it.  It's kind of like the Kool Aid playing streetball in Jordan's at Rucker Park commercial. But I dare not try to embed 2 videos in the same post

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif

And yea,
laugh.gif

It was  SoCal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif

And yea,
laugh.gif

It was  SoCal
laugh.gif

roll.gif
....it's fake though. made by the Independent Comedy Network.�

Spoiler [+]

����
����
��

roll.gif
....it's fake though. made by the Independent Comedy Network.�

Spoiler [+]

����