THE MOST DEVASTATING THING IN THE WORLD...

Originally Posted by MMG

3462sfk.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

This just happened to me last night....

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Most devastating thing in the world is when you log into your bank account like "oh i should have at least $400 in my checking"

.............$14........................

that probably says $400
i know that feel
tired.gif

Grabbing someone elses drink by accident.
This happened the other day at my boys dorm, we were chilling and he picked up my Sonic cup instead of his but by the time I noticed he was already drinking out of it and I just told him "Is that what's hot in the streets? Drinking your boys drink?" and he stopped, looked at the cup in shock and spit it out everywhere. 
laugh.gif

Also the savings account thing is all too true.

I deposited my refund check into my new account 2 months ago so I had $532 and over the course I realized I had that money x my paychecks.

Needless to say I tried to buy donuts last Sunday and my card got declined and when I checked my statement I only had $6 left 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Most devastating thing in the world is when you log into your bank account like "oh i should have at least $400 in my checking"

.............$14........................

index.php20110724-22047-58b7hk.png
    that probably says $400

dat feel... i know
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Biting you tongue or cheek.

sonn i'm going through it right now.  was chewing gum and bit the dog *!*% outta my tongue.  pain consumed me

Missing workouts. Than you go back to the gym and feel really out of shape. All the weight has gone down and your weak. Thats the worst feeling. I constantly been doing it past 3 months.

About to go out, getting ready at your homies house...pregaming, got the music going maybe a lil
pimp.gif
Doing a lil dance while you're ironing...then his hating %$$ iron spews that brown juice all over your new shirt.
indifferent.gif
 mutha...

middle of the night and you got the rumbling stomach. You go and take the dook. You think your done , wash up etc. and you go back to bed, not 15 seconds later your stomach starts rumbling again and you gotta go back.

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

when you see the last few toilet paper squares just chillin on the roll
Thats actually worse then having none. Like those 3 squares are just mocking you

Originally Posted by ToneLow

About to go out, getting ready at your homies house...pregaming, got the music going maybe a lil
pimp.gif
Doing a lil dance while you're ironing...then his hating %$$ iron spews that brown juice all over your new shirt.
indifferent.gif
 mutha...

I done cancelled nights over that.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

Going home and craving something, but when you take a look in the fridge someone ate it....

this is just unforgivable. i be out all day thinking about how im going to crush something when i get home and there all gone. 

Originally Posted by blakep267

middle of the night and you got the rumbling stomach. You go and take the dook. You think your done , wash up etc. and you go back to bed, not 15 seconds later your stomach starts rumbling again and you gotta go back.

happened to me last night 3 or 4 times. my dad came upstairs because he was hearing noises. told him it was me constantly using the restroom and he said "oh you got the flutters"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Biting you tongue or cheek.

sonn i'm going through it right now.  was chewing gum and bit the dog *!*% outta my tongue.  pain consumed me
And it never happens just once.  Now the area is irritated and swollen so you're bound to bite that %^*$ at least one more time before it heals. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom