The moon changed colors, congrats to the Nters that witnessed it last night

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Saw New Moon and Twilight, probably will pass on Eclipse though 
grin.gif
You're corny.

Anyway, it's raining out in SoCal, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to see this
30t6p3b.gif
Why I gotta be all that? Lighten up 

i thought it was funny  

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Saw New Moon and Twilight, probably will pass on Eclipse though 
grin.gif
You're corny.

Anyway, it's raining out in SoCal, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to see this
30t6p3b.gif
Why I gotta be all that? Lighten up 

i thought it was funny  

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Blood Moon right? or Hunter's Moon is what they call it...but yeah I'll record it take a few pics I mean it is the first time since 1638.

first time since 1638 for a total lunar eclipse to happen on the same day as the winter solstice
but the last total lunar eclipse happened on Feb. 21st and the next will be on June 15th 2011

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Blood Moon right? or Hunter's Moon is what they call it...but yeah I'll record it take a few pics I mean it is the first time since 1638.

first time since 1638 for a total lunar eclipse to happen on the same day as the winter solstice
but the last total lunar eclipse happened on Feb. 21st and the next will be on June 15th 2011

Clear skies in Miami... the moon is bright as hell right now. Having a bonfire tonight to watch the eclipse

Clear skies in Miami... the moon is bright as hell right now. Having a bonfire tonight to watch the eclipse

Back
Top Bottom