The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I started watching the Paul Hughes fight..

Wasn’t impressed and switched back to watch big Sergei getting pieced up by Volkov.

Track one “Victory Lap” from the Victory Lap album lol

How did Volkov ever lose a fight? He’s so tall and using his length well against Pavlovich.

Last edited:
What track? I always felt All Get Right would be a dope walkout song.
Came out to Victory lap after an Irish song mixed in the beginning.

Paul Hughes is so damn good. Really love his game. Great boxing and some savage ground and pound. Wish he went to the UFC cause man's would fit right in with the sharks at 155.

Volkov has fought and lost to Gane, Blaydes, and Aspinall. Not sure what options he has at HW. He’s also lost to Lewis.

Where my guy Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat been? Got some good midday fights on. Hope all is good.
I’ve called him out (not to fight). I’m the early shift for news, he late shift for news.

And his enthusiasm for the sport is always appreciated.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat hope everything good fam. I mean that.

Happy for Rob.

Looks like uppercuts might be Ikram’s kryptonite. His only other loss was getting flatlined by Khamzat with an uppercut.

Would love to see Whitaker fight the winner of Jiri vs Pereira.

I don’t think he’d stand a chance against either one.

…but it would be fun.

Bobby Knuckles ruining the Muslim vibe. Ikram wasn’t ready. Shoulda slow rolled him.

Should do Strickland/Whitaker. Two fan favorites and whom I don’t think deserve a rematch against DDP.

Too much too soon for Ikram. Rob is not the guy ypu want to take and gameplan on a weeks notice. Would've been the same result if this was Bo. Still confident Ikram will make his was to a title shot in a couple years.

What a win and showcase by Bobby. Good for him man.

Back
Top Bottom