The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Hear me out!

Alex stops Jiri in two weeks. Moves up to Heavyweight to face Aspinall on the MSG card as the co-main to Bones/Stipe.

Winners of this mini tournament face off in July 2025.

CINEMA!

If Poatan KO’s Jiri?

The absolute biggest fight to make is Alex/Bones. He’s big enough that, man…he might leapfrog Aspinall.

Yeah I’m with you on the elites taking short notice- in my previous post I said I was torn on these types of fights with no fight camp

Similar to Islam volk 2 it just kind of seems like a waste

But also like I said: the people who were going were most likely conor heads

Paying that much to see potentially washed conor was crazy to begin with

Conor chandler
Hill Ulberg

Vs

Alex jiri
Ortega Lopes
Ulberg smith

I mean there is no competition

Ortega lopes in itself is crazy good but I know how you people feel about Ortega lol
:lol: Nah I know Ortega is always a action. Mix him with Lopes and he'll yeah I'm in. Card is definitely better and that fight feels more of a co main than Garry/MVP and Smith/Ulberg.

A weeks notice is just bad work. Alex is just getting back from Australia and had/has a broken toe. Is what it is though. Looking forward to seeing my guy Jiri as champ again, with the inevitable trilogy :smokin.

If this was any other division (besides HW) I'd complain but since 205 is just awful and lifeless I'll watch these dudes fight 100x.

Hear me out!

Alex stops Jiri in two weeks. Moves up to Heavyweight to face Aspinall on the MSG card as the co-main to Bones/Stipe.

CINEMA!

Jiri KOing Alex, and we getting an epic trilogy finale

Hear me out!

CINEMA!
bj-penn-gif-not-bad-gif.gif

Hear me out!

CINEMA!
Over/under on how long until Jiri shoots for his first takedown:

…30 seconds.

I’ll take the under.

Was listening to the 3pac pod earlier today and Ariel went off on Bisping. He makes some good points but he can overdue it and toot his own horn a bit much. UFC constantly calling out these journalists and media is so petty though. Some things never change.

Ariel was right on everything
Sadly this.
Was listening to the 3pac pod earlier today and Ariel went off on Bisping. He makes some good points but he can overdue it and toot his own horn a bit much. UFC constantly calling out these journalists and media is so petty though. Some things never change.
With the ESPN and post era, he’s been less reporter more personality or promoter. But he’s got a 14-15 year track record of reporting. He just doesn’t do it as much anymore (ESPN forced him to defer to Okamoto and now he just does it to stunt on these MMA journalists). Not sure when the rift started between him and Bisping. I saw Mike on his show last year. But Mike literally was spiting Ariel to be a company man. Nothing wrong with that (besides the lil nugget Ariel shared of him urging Bisping to replace Weidman against Rockhold when the plan was Jacare). But it just shows the difference between the “new” media versus classic reporter argument.

Savage sport. Not kind to the body.

Hopefully he listens to doctors advice and doesn’t rush back this time.

And Alex is crazy. I hope he’s a rich man. Jiri got that dawg in him that’s a huge risk to take on such short notice WITH broken toes.

With how injuries can side line…it’s even crazier Chandler has basically been waiting for one fight for two years.

This was a crazy fight. Showed me Jiri had that dawg in him. If Alex isn’t as good or better than that last fight…and NEW.

Back
Top Bottom