The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yooooo

Rash of fight cancellations. June a bad month for the UFC.

Hopefully they got better luck in July (Barber/Rose, Unknown versus Unknown and the Manchester card).

If ikram pulls this off which I think he very well could it’s gonna be crazy to see him most likely cut Chimaev in line

I’m assuming izzy ddp is next

I am not sure if they will put whittaker in a title fight even if he wins

I feel like they’ll keep Strickland and Whittaker in the bullpen in case they need someone… but ikram has the inside track even tho he’s literally an unknown.. I feel like they were trying to push his name

Meanwhile chimaev should just fight Strickland when he’s good

This entire IFW situation is wild. UFC usually thrive in these situations but 300 really messed them up for big named last minute replacements. Can only see O'Malley being the biggest name for IFW to accommodate those wild ticket prices. I'm sure if the numbers right he would take it. We already know Merab would in a heartbeat.

Askrens said he's heading to NZ next week for Izzys camp. DDP/Izzy probably aint moving off that Perth date.

Connor talked all the **** and backed all of it up.

You new here?

you know he snapped his leg IN HALF a year ago right?

and before that fought cowboy and dustin 2x AFTER he made a trillion dollars

cats just be hatin cuz its trendy. |l

This probably would've been his first Conor fight tbh. I feel for the folks who ain't witness that 2014-16 live. I don't like the guy personally but that run was special. Never in a boring fight and the events were always a spectacle.

Back
Top Bottom